hey guys

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 09:32 AM
wagner262
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default hey guys

Hey guys sorry to bug you.

On Friday my dog unfortunately got out. Not long after I received a call saying my dog had been hit by a man who blew through a stop sign. As I got there, my dog had managed to hobble to the grass. She was whining and was in a lot of pain so I rushed her to the vet where they took x-rays. She had detached the left side of her pelvis, fractured a rib or two, bruised a lung, and punctured another lung this among many road rashes. They told us they couldn't perform surgery there. So we rushed her to another clinic for care. This vet has been nothing but top notch (Vista vet in Sacramento) they did inform us that we would have to let her lungs heal before surgery. Today she should be strong enough to handle surgery. I am a bit nervous and relieved that her healing process can soon begin. She's such a strong dog it's amazing.

In life things like this happen with out any notice. I'm just happy I had started to save a little for a c5. I'm asking for your guys help, donations, positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers all welcome!

My girlfriend started a "go fund me". It is amazing what people will do in a time of need.

http://www.gofundme.com/qzem8s

I normally wouldn't do this and absolutely hate asking for help but I'm trying to afford this among life's other bills. They said the bill would be upwards of $7,000 since she has to stay so many days and required a lot of pain medicine.

I appreciate everything guys. I will keep you updated.

Mitchell wagner

Last edited by wagner262; 04-06-2015 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:56 PM
moose.b3
Drifting

Received 169 Likes on 128 Posts

Bummer. I hope everything works out for you and your dog.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:44 PM
ZR-71
Team Owner

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Hoping everything goes well for your doggie
Old 04-06-2015, 01:56 PM
wagner262
Pro

Very much appreciated guys! Her surgery is at 12. Send all the good vibes and prayers this way
Old 04-07-2015, 09:59 AM
wagner262
Pro

The was completed late yesterday. They put in a plate and six screws. Surgery took 4 hours a little on gee than expected. I appreciate everything! Thanks Guys!

Get notified of new replies

To hey guys

Quick Reply: hey guys