Northern California Northern California

San Jose, CA - FS: C6 parts for cheap (Muffler, Intake, Body & more) + free stuff

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default San Jose, CA - FS: C6 parts for cheap (Muffler, Intake, Body & more) + free stuff

Did some spring cleaning and looking to clear even more space by selling some parts I have. Local pickup in San Jose, CA is preferred, but can meet for most items in South Bay area. Also, if you buy something, you can take a free item to go with it. Priced to sell! Pictures of everything in the next post.

1.) C6 Z06 OEM Mufflers w/ Muffler Mod - SOLD
The muffler developed a crack in the material that seals the pipes (it sometimes happens with modded mufflers). I sent them back to the shop to get repaired and I just got them back, so they should be good to go. I don't need them since I put on different mufflers while these were out for repair. Tips are in pretty good shape, some minor scratches, but overall pretty good.

Much cheaper than sending your own unit out to get modded and you keep your stock set in case you want to switch back (or sell). Pick up is preferred.

2.) LS7 OEM Intake - SOLD
I have an extra OEM Intake. It has a pretty dirty filter in it right now, but I'm throwing in a used but clean filter to go with it. Slight tear in the foam seal (look at the pics). Great to use when you need to pass smog inspection or going back to stock.

3.) RPI Replica ZR1 spoiler painted Victory Red (RPI Link) - SOLD
Normally $429 + shipping from RPI. I wasn't completely happy with the fit and finish so I got a replacement unit. I can't find the pics I took that showed the problem, but basically Josh from RPI explained that they hadn't sanded down a handful of units correctly, so there was a few small gaps with how it met up with the body. Here is a picture of the spoiler on a different car that shows the small gaps so you can see what I mean. It isn't obvious unless you're looking for it. Maybe you can sand it down on your own if you want.

4.) OEM Halo/B-pillar, Victory Red - $60
Came off my Z06. Paint in good condition. Or maybe you want to wrap it another color. Good replacement panel if you damaged your existing one or wanted to upgrade your 2005 to one without the external antenna. Only the exterior panel, no bolts/seals, interior trim.

5.) OEM Z06 Fixed Roof - $200
Fixed roof from my Z06 for sale. Victory Red color. Panel and paint is in good condition. Can't be used on a Base or GS, must be fixed roof (Z06 or ZR1). Can bolt right on if you need a Victory Red Roof, willing to get it repainted/wrapped, or it can be used as a core exchange/frame for the Katech CF Roof. Only the exterior panel, no bolts/seals, interior trim.

NOW FOR THE FREE STUFF

If you buy anything, you can pick one free item to go with it. First come first serve.
  • Taillight seals - LINK Came with some parts I bought. Supposed to keep water and dirt from getting inbetween the tail light and the body.
  • Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights - Three good lights, One is damaged/tinted after I tried to take it apart for an experiment. Decided not to use them. Not sure where the resistors are to prevent hyper flash. Still looking for them, but for now I don't have them.
  • Chrome License Plate Frame - Came with my car when I bought it, not my style, but maybe it's yours!
  • OEM Center Console Pad - I replaced this one with an alcantara one. This one is in excellent condition. Good if you need to replace your a worn out center console pad with a nice one.

Last edited by Jawnathin; 04-09-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Muffler - Small scratches on the tips

Intake - Small tear in the foam. Comes with the accordian. Comes with extra clean air filter.

Spoiler - The grey one isn't my spoiler, just showing the gap.

Roof -

Halo - I did see some scratches in the fiberglass near the mounting screws/bolts go for the interior. It isn't visible when installed on the car but did want to mention it.

Old 04-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Here is the free stuff. Sorry, no pics of the Eagle Eyes, but you know what they look like. Three are in good condition. Just one of them is slightly tinted and has small cracks on the edges. Not sure where the resistors are.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Sorry, my inbox got full overnight. Spoiler and Muffler are sold. Taillights and taillight seals are also gone. Updating the post now and trying to clear my inbox. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Get notified of new replies

To San Jose, CA - FS: C6 parts for cheap (Muffler, Intake, Body & more) + free stuff

Quick Reply: San Jose, CA - FS: C6 parts for cheap (Muffler, Intake, Body & more) + free stuff