Northern California Northern California

FS: AP Racing J-Hook Rotors w/Hats, Pads Lightly Used

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 09:32 PM
EPIC C5Z
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default FS: AP Racing J-Hook Rotors w/Hats, Pads Lightly Used

I have a set of J-Hook rotors off the front of my 03 Z06. They are lightly used and come as pictured with hats. These rotors are in stock size and where used with AP Racing calipers. The silverish paint looking stuff on the rotors was an anti-squeak spray that I put on them so I could drive around town without squeaking at every stop.

I do not know if they fit with stock calipers, but I do know they are stock size. For reference, the part number in the rotor is CP3908. The surface of the rotors are near smooth and has not yet really produced a lip from use.

Also included are a set of brake pads that are also near new. They have about 17/32 of material across all pads. I wish I knew the brand, but I don't (I do suspect they could be Hawk). What I can tell you from some spirited foot hills drives is they have strong initial bite and perform very well when warmed up. Also, when driving at low speeds and/or braking (like in traffic or at lights) they produce a fair amount of noise. The calipers these are used on was the AP Racing CP8350.

Hats: you will notice in one of the pictures that there is a little marring around one of the lug holes. This was done when trying to remove one of those rotor keeper things. It is a blemish and is not deeply grooved. I tried to get a good picture.

I've put a few hundred street miles on these and am selling to help fund another project.

I am asking $500 or best offer for all of it. If you are interested or have any questions please PM me or email me at: lholtziii@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: FS: AP Racing J-Hook Rotors w/Hats, Pads Lightly Used