Northern California Northern California

Anyone have a set of Bendpak casters?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 10:45 AM
polyrocks
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone have a set of Bendpak casters?

I purchased a Bendpak HD9 and after installing some cabinets I realized I should have orientated the lift 180 degrees. If anyone is willing to loan me their casters to do a one time move I would appreciate it. Paying 300 for the casters to move my lift once and then store those bulky things the rest of my life does not sound appealing.... Also considering putting it on some moving dollies but thought I would throw the request out first and see if I get lucky with someone close.... I live in Gilroy.

Thanks!
Old 06-24-2015, 12:44 AM
ptjsk
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,901 Likes on 883 Posts

Originally Posted by polyrocks
I purchased a Bendpak HD9 and after installing some cabinets I realized I should have orientated the lift 180 degrees. If anyone is willing to loan me their casters to do a one time move I would appreciate it. Paying 300 for the casters to move my lift once and then store those bulky things the rest of my life does not sound appealing.... Also considering putting it on some moving dollies but thought I would throw the request out first and see if I get lucky with someone close.... I live in Gilroy.

Thanks!
Hey Jason,

I do have a set, but I'm up above Sacramento. I do head that way periodically, but unfortunately I don't have anything coming up anytime soon.

Have you thought about putting those car casters under each leg? It may be a bit of a pain, but I would bet you could pick up a set of cheap car casters and they would work.

Also, I have moved my lift a few feet without putting the wheels onto it. I moved the lift about half way up and just "shimmied" it a few inches at a time.

Could also possibly put large pieces of cardboard under each leg and get a few friends to help move it.

Pat
Old 06-27-2015, 09:21 PM
DucatiDon
Melting Slicks

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
2018 C2 of Year Finalist

I have a set, also in Sacramento. Your welcome to borrow them if you make the trip..
Old 06-28-2015, 11:48 AM
polyrocks
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you ptjsk & Ducati Dan for the willingness to loan me your casters and if you lived closer I would take you up on it.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone have a set of Bendpak casters?

Quick Reply: Anyone have a set of Bendpak casters?