Northern California Northern California

Cars & Coffee In San Francisco this Sat 9/05/15 Treasure Island (Northern California)

Old 09-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Spider Vette
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Cars & Coffee In San Francisco this Sat 9/05/15 Treasure Island (Northern California)

I'm going to attend both cars & Coffee, There is already a thread for Sundays event. So I wanted to post this for Saturday's Cars & Coffee in San Francisco at Treasure Island.

All makes and models welcome.

Parking for Cars and Coffee is $10, both for exhibitors and spectators. All profits go to Gum Moon Women's Residence and Asian Women's Resource Center.
For more information go to http://www.gummoon.org/.

There is a large c7 corvette club that comes. So I was wondering did any other vettes want to link up & Roll in/Park together??

First come, first park is how it goes. Event starts at 8am to 11am but 7am-730am arrival time is best for choice parking....

Let me know & We can put together a meet up spot.. If not see you up there..
Old 09-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Arctic Six
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Spider! I just may be interested in joining in this event! I'll be headed to Santa Cruz that day, but may make an appearance for a short while! I love the new C7s, but I agree...we can't let em take over! I'll bring my 6 and we can meet up!
Old 09-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Spider Vette
Racer

Originally Posted by Arctic Six
Hey Spider! I just may be interested in joining in this event! I'll be headed to Santa Cruz that day, but may make an appearance for a short while! I love the new C7s, but I agree...we can't let em take over! I'll bring my 6 and we can meet up!
Cool, I'm always down to meet more vette guys!!!!
Old 09-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Arctic Six
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Spider Vette
Cool, I'm always down to meet more vette guys!!!!
Hey, bud! I'll most definitely be there. I also have a buddy who's got a few older mopars who might come as well! I'll be coming down from the highway 24 route. I see you live in S.L, so thatll be somewhat enroute for me, If you wanna roll in...I'm down. What's the rally point and time?
Old 09-04-2015, 12:40 AM
ptroxx
Race Director

Location: Henderson Nv-Rohnert Park/Sonoma C o. ca/born in NY Rockaway Beach.
Received 544 Likes on 384 Posts

Wish I could come and check it out with you kids, Unfortunately I have a sound gig this weekend...thing you do for mod money ...LOL
Old 09-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Arctic Six
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ptroxx
Wish I could come and check it out with you kids, Unfortunately I have a sound gig this weekend...thing you do for mod money ...LOL
Sound gig...?... Are you in the music industry?
Old 09-04-2015, 01:19 AM
ptroxx
Race Director

Sound gig...?... Are you in the music industry?
I use to be years ago.... I was stage manager/guitar tech for many nation acts like Pat Travers, Molly Hatchet ... to name a few....

Now I just do it for mod money a few times each summer
Old 09-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Arctic Six
Intermediate

I use to be years ago.... I was stage manager/guitar tech for many nation acts like Pat Travers, Molly Hatchet ... to name a few....

Now I just do it for mod money a few times each summer
Awesome! I too have had enjoyed some band management and stage lighting back in the day.Fun times! Now I sit back and enjoy the shows! I got alot of great friends out there too, still touring world wide! That's a hell of a lifestyle!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Spider Vette
Racer

Sad news!!!! I'm trying to go but My After Market hood was picked up Sunday to have a scratch fixed by my painter. I thought it would of been back already but he will be done Sunday evening. So as I put my Stock hood back on to use for the weekend. Once installed, I see I left my Strikes aka metal things to hold hood closed by Latch/locks. So I have my hood on but can't latch without those on. The dealer only can find the $30 part in Reno. So I will have my other hood back by Sunday night... So I been calling anyone with a vette if they had a set laying around... If not my vette is parked until Sunday evening....
Old 09-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Arctic Six
Intermediate

Sad news!!!! I'm trying to go but My After Market hood was picked up Sunday to have a scratch fixed by my painter. I thought it would of been back already but he will be done Sunday evening. So as I put my Stock hood back on to use for the weekend. Once installed, I see I left my Strikes aka metal things to hold hood closed by Latch/locks. So I have my hood on but can't latch without those on. The dealer only can find the $30 part in Reno. So I will have my other hood back by Sunday night... So I been calling anyone with a vette if they had a set laying around... If not my vette is parked until Sunday evening....
Sorry to hear! I too have been wanting a different hood...and so many others......but, best of luck! We can hit it up another time! BTW...thanks for posting the thread!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Spider Vette
Racer

Sorry to hear! I too have been wanting a different hood...and so many others......but, best of luck! We can hit it up another time! BTW...thanks for posting the thread!
I can go now!!! I'm just gonna go up to Modesto in the next hour & take them off my hood, I didn't want to do the drive but it's a Holiday weekend!! I want to drive my vette lol!!!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:21 PM
ptroxx
Race Director

I can go now!!! I'm just gonna go up to Modesto in the next hour & take them off my hood, I didn't want to do the drive but it's a Holiday weekend!! I want to drive my vette lol!!!
Just drive that thing with no hood...LOLOL
Old 09-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Spider Vette
Racer

Just drive that thing with no hood...LOLOL
Yeah Not too fond of New school cars doing that!!! LoL.. But I'm good to go for now!
Old 09-05-2015, 11:44 PM
odxr
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

When is the next Cars&Coffee day at Treasure Island?I l like it there-its always cool.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:31 AM
SPEEDEMON
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts

I'm going to have to make it one of these days out there, here's a clip I found from this last one:

Get notified of new replies

To Cars & Coffee In San Francisco this Sat 9/05/15 Treasure Island (Northern California)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee In San Francisco this Sat 9/05/15 Treasure Island (Northern California)