Vette Magic/Bowtie Drags at Sacramento Raceway Oct. 4th

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Boat Racer
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Default Vette Magic/Bowtie Drags at Sacramento Raceway Oct. 4th

Hi guys,
I just wanted to remind everyone that the annual Vette Magic drag races (now "Bowtie Drags") are coming up soon at Sacramento Raceway on Sunday, Oct. 4th. Here's a link to the flyer: http://www.nccacorvettes.org/flyers/..._final_web.pdf

There should be 7 or 8 of us from South Valley Corvettes driving over for this event. Hopefully the weather in early October should be cooler than the past few years at this event when it was held in June. Hope to see you guys there.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Kouasupra
Melting Slicks

Received 600 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Boat Racer
Hi guys,
I just wanted to remind everyone that the annual Vette Magic drag races (now "Bowtie Drags") are coming up soon at Sacramento Raceway on Sunday, Oct. 4th. Here's a link to the flyer: http://www.nccacorvettes.org/flyers/..._final_web.pdf

There should be 7 or 8 of us from South Valley Corvettes driving over for this event. Hopefully the weather in early October should be cooler than the past few years at this event when it was held in June. Hope to see you guys there.
I'll be there.
Old 09-15-2015, 03:25 PM
tlove32
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year. My sister-in-law is having surgery that weekend, and we'll have her kids (all 5 of them)

Get notified of new replies

To Vette Magic/Bowtie Drags at Sacramento Raceway Oct. 4th

Quick Reply: Vette Magic/Bowtie Drags at Sacramento Raceway Oct. 4th