Northern California Northern California

Need Car Transport Vegas to Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 09:38 PM
sg7025
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Need Car Transport Vegas to Bay Area

I'm looking to transport a Z06 from Vegas to the Bay Area. Anyone going that direction or know of a good transport company that's reasonable? I simply don't have the time to do it myself and all the transporters I've checked with are either too expensive or not available for a while. Let me know if you have any ideas?

Thanks,
-Greg
Old 07-22-2016, 10:27 AM
RichieRichZ06
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Supporting the Corvette Community at Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, CA 707-374-6317 Ext.123
Received 1,425 Likes on 597 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by sg7025
I'm looking to transport a Z06 from Vegas to the Bay Area. Anyone going that direction or know of a good transport company that's reasonable? I simply don't have the time to do it myself and all the transporters I've checked with are either too expensive or not available for a while. Let me know if you have any ideas?

Thanks,
-Greg
Greg, I don't have much experience with shipping cars, but a local Corvette customer's son is a broker for auto transport and might be able to help. His name is Kevin Bergman and he owns "Nice Car Auto Transport." He told me that if we ever needed anything to call him so it might be worth a shot.

His contact info is:
1-877-954-6423 or direct line 1-561-705-6416
email: kevin@nicecarautotransport.com
Old 07-22-2016, 02:06 PM
0Executive Auto Shippers
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks,
-Greg
Greg, have you given us a call? 847-557-0200 or our website
Old 07-22-2016, 10:00 PM
ptroxx
Race Director

Location: Henderson Nv-Rohnert Park/Sonoma C o. ca/born in NY Rockaway Beach.
Received 544 Likes on 384 Posts

Thanks,
-Greg
Heck Greg if I wasn't working I'd go get it for ya. Glad ya found something.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:22 PM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

If you need help storing it prior to being picked up I have plenty of space at either of my houses down here or if you need somebody to check it out before purchase I'm always free.

I helped George pickup his Grand Sport when he was down here just a few months ago!
Old 07-23-2016, 01:19 PM
ptroxx
Race Director

Location: Henderson Nv-Rohnert Park/Sonoma C o. ca/born in NY Rockaway Beach.
Received 544 Likes on 384 Posts

Originally Posted by acarroll7715
If you need help storing it prior to being picked up I have plenty of space at either of my houses down here or if you need somebody to check it out before purchase I'm always free.

I helped George pickup his Grand Sport when he was down here just a few months ago!
Anthony that's funny. I set my alarm
Today to text you about this. Lol my alarm
Just went off and here you already posted. Lol. Too funny.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:00 PM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ptroxx
Anthony that's funny. I set my alarm
Today to text you about this. Lol my alarm
Just went off and here you already posted. Lol. Too funny.
I'm everywhere
Old 07-24-2016, 03:04 PM
sg7025
Advanced

Originally Posted by acarroll7715
I'm everywhere
Thanks for the offer to check out the car. I may take you up on it. I'll let you know how things progress.

Thanks,
-Greg
Old 07-24-2016, 07:57 PM
odxr
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

If you dont mind it being on the road I have time to drive it.Pm if interested.I can give you a reference if needed.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:00 PM
sg7025
Advanced

Originally Posted by odxr
If you dont mind it being on the road I have time to drive it.Pm if interested.I can give you a reference if needed.
I guess I should've mentioned that this one has a blown motor. I'm hoping to swap a lot of my parts into it and get back on the road again. I just don't have the time right now to take 2 days to drive there and back. Now if you would pick it up for me????? I have a trailer.

-Greg
Old 07-25-2016, 01:42 AM
odxr
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I guess I should've mentioned that this one has a blown motor. I'm hoping to swap a lot of my parts into it and get back on the road again. I just don't have the time right now to take 2 days to drive there and back. Now if you would pick it up for me????? I have a trailer.

-Greg
You could try putting it out for bid on uship.com.I would like to see what other people bid this job for$.I have a van that can tow a car trailer.The problem is taking a 2 day tow job would involve some extra expenses besides labor.I don't like to gouge people but I can't afford to do those kind of things for free.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:11 AM
///ADMAN
Melting Slicks

Received 471 Likes on 307 Posts

Thanks,
-Greg
Was this ever handled? I might be taking my truck and my C7 to A&A Corvettes. I could bring your vehicle with me if you already have a trailer here in Vegas. If not, you pay for the one way U-Haul rental. My fee should offset the labor costs and dyno tune on my Corvette. So, it's a win/win for me. Let me know...

Old 09-20-2016, 09:40 PM
sg7025
Advanced

Thanks for the offer, but I got it handled. Good luck.
-Greg

Originally Posted by ///ADMAN
Was this ever handled? I might be taking my truck and my C7 to A&A Corvettes. I could bring your vehicle with me if you already have a trailer here in Vegas. If not, you pay for the one way U-Haul rental. My fee should offset the labor costs and dyno tune on my Corvette. So, it's a win/win for me. Let me know...

Get notified of new replies

To Need Car Transport Vegas to Bay Area

Quick Reply: Need Car Transport Vegas to Bay Area