Northern California Northern California

Google Chromebook Pixel Touch Screen 3.4lbs Ultraportable Notebook-$379 Shipped

Old 11-17-2016, 03:38 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Google Chromebook Pixel Touch Screen 3.4lbs Ultraportable Notebook-$379 Shipped

Google Chromebook Deal!-$379 FREE Shipping!
**Brand new sealed in factory boxes

Since we're based in Silicon Valley every once in awhile I come up with a SMOKING Deal from my friends in Tech Industry... If your looking for a great computer this is the deal for you. Originally priced at over $1400 we now have this GREAT DEAL for only $379 shipping to your door! These are NOT your cheap $200 Chrome Books which are made by Google.

The sleek, precision-engineered Chromebook Pixel showcases a screen with a 3:2 photographic format designed for Web and multitouch capabilities, so you can put all 4.3 million pixels to good use. The quality of this screen is as good as ANY Macbook on the market. And because it's a Chromebook, it boots in seconds and stays fast, and requires almost zero setup and maintenance.
Weighs only 3.4 lbs. and measures just 0.6" thin For lightweight portability. Industrial design machined from anodized aluminum. A backlit, Chrome OS keyboard with function keys offers easy typing and one-touch control of the Chromebook. Google Chrome operating system preinstalled Provides a stable platform for Web navigation, online gaming, media storage and more.

Click here to place your order...

Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Last edited by TPSMak; 11-17-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:17 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 421 Likes on 319 Posts

I have easily sold over 100 laptops here over the years. This is a smoking deal for someone during Xmas.
Old 11-19-2016, 01:15 AM
irwiny
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Chromebook is not a laptop and I don't see how it could cost originally $1400.

http://www.differencebetween.com/dif...-and-vs-laptop

Main difference between a laptop and a Chromebook is that, while laptop is a portable personal computer Chromebook is a device that is optimized to provide the user with a better web experience. Chromebooks use the Chrome OS that is specially built for web applications while laptops use a wide range of Operating Systems. Currently, Chromebooks are produced only by Samsung and Acer with the Intel® AtomTM Dual-Core Processor while you can find laptops with more powerful processors. Although, Choromebook provides the ability to save apps, documents, and settings to be stored in the cloud (removing the need for backing up), this is not a default feature in other regular laptops.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:03 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by teddyca
I have easily sold over 100 laptops here over the years. This is a smoking deal for someone during Xmas.
Thanks Teddy.... I'm actually AMAZED how fast this notebook is. I have a T430 and for Web browsing it blows it away. It's a great gift for alot of people who don't need to run apps because the apps that Google provides online... I'm sure you know they have comparable apps to the Microsoft Suite of Apps
Old 11-19-2016, 02:19 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 421 Likes on 319 Posts

Irwin is absolutely correct and I was not intending on comparing the two but hey knock yourself out tiger. LOL In any case 90% of the users on this board utilize their mobile devices for simply surfacing the web. This is a great option. If you are going to buy like anything else do your homework or ping Irwin he is all over it for us. Thank you sir.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:19 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by irwiny
Chromebook is not a laptop and I don't see how it could cost originally $1400.

http://www.differencebetween.com/dif...-and-vs-laptop

Main difference between a laptop and a Chromebook is that, while laptop is a portable personal computer Chromebook is a device that is optimized to provide the user with a better web experience. Chromebooks use the Chrome OS that is specially built for web applications while laptops use a wide range of Operating Systems. Currently, Chromebooks are produced only by Samsung and Acer with the Intel® AtomTM Dual-Core Processor while you can find laptops with more powerful processors. Although, Choromebook provides the ability to save apps, documents, and settings to be stored in the cloud (removing the need for backing up), this is not a default feature in other regular laptops.
Irwin,

That post you posted in incorrect... the link was dated May 14th, 2011. Yes Chromebooks were initially created as a cheap way to browse the web but ALOT has changed since then. Most consumers don't need a computer that they have to load apps onto.. in fact Microsoft 365 is Microsoft's latest version and it is CLOUD based meaning that you don't store apps on your computer..it's web based like the Google Apps.

If you do some real research you would find out that this "Chromebook" is faster than ANY CURRENT notebook in it's price range AND it has a display mostly found on units over $1000. I'm actually shocked how well this unit runs videos.. it played a 1080P 4K video with ZERO issues

Last edited by TPSMak; 11-21-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Google Chromebook Pixel Touch Screen 3.4lbs Ultraportable Notebook-$379 Shipped

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Google Chromebook Pixel Touch Screen 3.4lbs Ultraportable Notebook-$379 Shipped