Northern California Northern California

2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 03:00 PM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale

I am selling my 2001 quicksilver 6-speed Z-51 Corvette convertible. I am the original owner and ordered the car new from the factory. The car has 45,000 miles on the odometer, always been garaged and never been in an accident. My wife and I only used the car for weekend road trips to the national parks. It has never been used as a daily driver.

I just had the car in for a smog at Momentum Chevrolet in Santa Clara last week and it passed. I also had them change the coolant. Oil and filter has been changed every 3,000 miles. In addition, I changed the plugs and wires two years ago and put a new redtop battery in last year. The car has been driven very little the past five years.

The car is factory stock except for the accessories following:
• A&A front end rollers.
• A&A rocker rails.
• ACG070 97-04 Rear Bumper Reinforcement.
• Z06 air cleaner housing.
• Skip-shift kit.
• Front end bra.

Included are:
• Car cover.
• Complete factory service manuals.
• Factory build sheet.

The tires need replaced and one of the catalytic converters has started to rattle.

I am located in Santa Cruz County and asking $16,000.00. Contact me at HowardFCohenInc@aol.com if you have questions or would like to see the car.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Grzldvt1
Le Mans Master

Received 635 Likes on 341 Posts

I can vouch for this car, it is in beyond excellent shape. I have known Howard for 15 years, and this car is a deal.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:49 PM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

Originally Posted by Grzldvt1
I can vouch for this car, it is in beyond excellent shape. I have known Howard for 15 years, and this car is a deal.
Steve,

Thanks. I am surprised there is no interest. I think I will end up trading it in this week.

Howard
Old 12-30-2016, 06:39 AM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

I washed the car yesterday afternoon. A car dealer offered me a very good trade-in offer on a Ford Edge Sport which I am considering. Here are a few photos from last night before I put it in the garage. It is a beautiful car. I remember when my quicksilver/gray/black vert was delivered at the dealership all the sales staff came out to admire the color combination and commented it was one of the classiest combinations they had ever seen on the C5. Unfortunately it never gets driven and my health issues continue to mount.

NOTE: I received two other local inquires last night. I priced this car to sell. This is an excellent deal for a well cared for single owner car. Anyone who buys this car is going to be very pleased.

Get notified of new replies

To 2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale

Quick Reply: 2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale