Northern California Northern California

Abel Chevrolet ftw!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 01:17 AM
TheDonEffect
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Abel Chevrolet ftw!

Been a long time coming but I just picked up my c5z several months back and wanted to change the valve springs since the Internet put the fear of god into me. Anyway, I live in the east bay calied around but after hearing all the glowing reviews bit the bullet and made the trek to abel after talking with will on the phone for quotes. They did a bang up job, prices extremely reasonable (the bay area is really ridiculous), and didn't shy away from my aftermarket valve springs.
Another thing is that they actually answer the phone and return calls promptly unlike most dealers, great place, great people, seriously worth the drive, refreshing to see there's still honest people in the car dealer biz.
Those new z51s and grandsports are quite tempting...
The following 2 users liked this post by TheDonEffect:
RichieRichZ06 (01-19-2017), Z06Hulk (01-21-2017)
Old 01-19-2017, 09:59 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDonEffect
Been a long time coming but I just picked up my c5z several months back and wanted to change the valve springs since the Internet put the fear of god into me. Anyway, I live in the east bay calied around but after hearing all the glowing reviews bit the bullet and made the trek to abel after talking with will on the phone for quotes. They did a bang up job, prices extremely reasonable (the bay area is really ridiculous), and didn't shy away from my aftermarket valve springs.
Another thing is that they actually answer the phone and return calls promptly unlike most dealers, great place, great people, seriously worth the drive, refreshing to see there's still honest people in the car dealer biz.
Those new z51s and grandsports are quite tempting...
Old 01-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Raiderh20boy
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 279 Likes on 191 Posts

YUP !!!
Geeze, got to be a reason everyone on here EVENTUALLY comes to the same conclusion!
ABEL CHEVROLET - RIO VISTA

The following users liked this post:
RichieRichZ06 (01-20-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To Abel Chevrolet ftw!

Quick Reply: Abel Chevrolet ftw!