Northern California Northern California

Any auto transport recommendations Phoenix to Bay Area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 06:50 PM
97C5driver
Melting Slicks

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Any auto transport recommendations Phoenix to Bay Area?

I am flying to Phoenix next week to look at and hopefully purchase a C7Z and originally thought about driving back, but 12 hours and alone doesn't sound too appetizing. Also the fact that my wife is mad she can't go with me doesn't help.

Anyone have any recommendations for a great company to use? Looking for enclosed transport only.

thanks
Old 02-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Spider Vette
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 97C5driver
I am flying to Phoenix next week to look at and hopefully purchase a C7Z and originally thought about driving back, but 12 hours and alone doesn't sound too appetizing. Also the fact that my wife is mad she can't go with me doesn't help.

Anyone have any recommendations for a great company to use? Looking for enclosed transport only.

thanks
Not an expert!! But if your Buying it from a dealership/Company!! They probably can arrange that for you!!
Old 02-16-2017, 11:29 PM
97C5driver
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Spider Vette
Not an expert!! But if your Buying it from a dealership/Company!! They probably can arrange that for you!!
Private party
Old 02-17-2017, 02:01 AM
Kouasupra
Melting Slicks

Received 600 Likes on 258 Posts

You can try these. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

http://www.plycargroup.com/

http://www.reliablecarriers.com/

https://www.rrts.com/Pages/Home.aspx

http://www.intercitylines.com/

Or you can reach out to CF member MoveWheels (supporting vendor)

https://movewheels.com/corvetspecialrates/
Old 02-17-2017, 02:39 AM
joshz06
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I have some free time.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:32 AM
bxtech
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I've had great experience using Intercity Lines. Make sure you use Intercity Lines as there is another company called Intercity Auto Transport or something like that with a similar name. There was a thread on another forum where someone mistakenly used the wrong Intercity, and it didn't end well. Intercity Lines was very professional, the car didn't leave the trailer from pick up to delivery, I had a cell phone contact number in which I could call the driver throughout the delivery trip. I would receive updates every so often as well. When the truck arrived, it was a guy and his wife that did this together and had worked for Intercity for years. They were exceptionally friendly and it was a real pleasure to work with them. I would not hesitate to use them again! Intercity wasn't the cheapest, but they weren't the most expensive either.

I'm not too far away from Danville......I will get on the list volunteer to help you drive it back too! I gotta feeling that you've been getting a lot of people willing to help you with this task for some reason!? Lol!

BTW, do you ever get out to the Blackhawk Cars and Coffee? I usually try to hit every one of those as the turnouts are pretty good. Maybe I'll run across your new C7Z out there in the future!
Old 02-17-2017, 02:13 PM
0Executive Auto Shippers
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

thanks
We'd gladly help out, grab a free quote or give us a call 847-557-0200 (M-Th 8am-8pm, F 8am-5pm, and Saturday 9am-12pm CST)
Old 02-17-2017, 04:36 PM
intercity lines
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 48 Likes on 23 Posts

thanks
97C5driver,

Intercity Lines would be glad to give you a CF rate on your move. PM sent with price quote. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
jim@intercitylines.com
800-221-3936 x205

Last edited by intercity lines; 02-17-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:35 PM
KEZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 53 Posts

Reliable carries or intercity. I have used both. Everything went as expected.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

Call Pilot Transport. They haul cars for Lingenfelter. I believe they have an office/yard in Phoenix. They hauled my C4 from Las Vegas to Michigan for me.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:30 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 421 Likes on 319 Posts

Dammit Luke I told you yesterday on the phone stop being a p@ssy and drive that car home please lol you know wha, the hell with it I will take time off of work and drive back with you Lord drive the car. Fast we had our cars shipped from the East Coast they both got damaged this 12-hour trip is nothing let's do it
Old 02-17-2017, 10:30 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 421 Likes on 319 Posts

Shutup!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:39 AM
deltadude
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give me a plane ticket and I'll drive it back for you.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:35 PM
97C5driver
Melting Slicks

Thanks everyone for the info.

Teddy, I just might be leaning that direction. Wondering if that new to me car smile will last 12 hours
Old 02-20-2017, 12:13 PM
0MoveWheels
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks
Hello! We can help you with the shipping of your car. We specialize in nationwide auto transport. Discounts for corvette forum members are guaranteed
Visit our page https://movewheels.com/corvetspecialrates/
or simply call/text 9042972160
or PM.
Let me know the pick up and delivery zip codes and I will get the best quote for you! Thank you.
Meg from MoveWheels.

Get notified of new replies

To Any auto transport recommendations Phoenix to Bay Area?

Quick Reply: Any auto transport recommendations Phoenix to Bay Area?