Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Off Topic
Off Topic | Non-Corvette Sponsored by
Bondurant School of HPD

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 10-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Need Help.... Son selling Boy Scout Popcorn.. can send to troops

PLEASE READ.....

Over the last 4 years my 11 year old son has been involved in Scouting and this year he has made the transition to Boy Scouts. Every year each scout is asked to participate in their annual Popcorn Sales event which the Troop receives 70% of the sales to help fund the troop and it's activities. Scouting has played a big part in my son's life in helping him develop as a young man as it's taught him many life lessons and morals which will stay with him for a lifetime.

Every year I have participated with my son to help him try sell popcorn for his troop. Last year he did the best he ever did with over $1000 in sales with minimal support from me. Selling to strangers is not easy for him so $1000 in sales is quite an accomplishment. This year we set our goals at $2600 because if he sells over $2600 he will receive 6% back from his sales every going forward towards a college scholarship. Achieving the goal also brings special acknowledgement from the local council and Scouting leaders. The scholarship amount he receives is VERY small unless he sells over $10,000 which is ALOT of popcorn... $10,000 in sales would be a $600 scholarship.. THAT IS ALOT OF POPCORN..LMAO! Since he's wants to try and achieve this I am going to do what I can to help him because I would love to see the look on his face if he achieves this and the acknowledgement for him at our scout meeting.

If you don't care for Popcorn, the Boy Scouts of America also has a program which allows you to buy popcorn for our troops and their families all over the world. Last year the BSA shipped over 2,000 tons of popcorn to our men and woman in the military

If you are interested in getting some popcorn for your self, send as a gift, or sending Popcorn to our troops please click the link below to place your order or military donation. our order will be shipped directly to you.
http://www.trails-end.com/shop/index.jsp

When placing your order you much look up my son's scouting information in 1 of 2 ways.
First Name: Nicholas
Last Name: M
Zip Code: 95123
Parent: Mike or Kim

OR his scouting ID: 121367754

For some reason his scouting ID is not working but searching his 1st & last name with the zip code is.

Thanks for your support and reading this..

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

TPSMotorsports.com
Mike Mak
521 Charcot Ave Suite #199
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Racing Seats, Edelbrock Super Chargers, A&A Superchargers, LG Motorsports, Pfadt Racing, Billy Boat Exhaust, GHL Exhaust, TPS 427 Shifter, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Last edited by TPSMak; 10-16-2012 at 02:22 PM.
TPSMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
artz66
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to artz66

I would buy some but I already got hit up from parents friends kids. We got some when I was deployed and it was an awesome treat.
artz66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
Gering
Tolero Apto Victum
Support Corvetteforum!

RWHP - 440.786 RWTQ - 439.494 I love to drive!!! 07 Vet Mileage = 180,500 http://togetherweserved.com/ http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ http://www.survivalistboards.com/

Ordered the Military Product Donation - Gold Level.
Gering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
pappy.72
CF Senior Member

I am going out with my two scouts selling this afternoon. I am so proud of their scouting accomplishments...and they are only 6 and 8 years old. Good luck with your sales.

Do your best!
pappy.72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor
St. Jude Donor '11

Thanks every one for their support... we had 4 online sales from this forum so far

TPSMotorsports.com
Mike Mak
San Jose, CA 95131
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Racing Seats, Edelbrock Super Chargers, A&A Superchargers, LG Motorsports, Pfadt Racing, Billy Boat Exhaust, GHL Exhaust, TPS 427 Shifter, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...
Old 10-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #6
Gering
Tolero Apto Victum
Support Corvetteforum!

RWHP - 440.786 RWTQ - 439.494 I love to drive!!! 07 Vet Mileage = 180,500 http://togetherweserved.com/ http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ http://www.survivalistboards.com/

Bump for a good cause.
Gering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
KarlK
CF Senior Member

+1

KarlK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor
St. Jude Donor '11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gering View Post

Bump for a good cause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
+1

Thanks everyone!

TPSMotorsports.com
Mike Mak
San Jose, CA 95131
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Off Topic
Reload this Page Need Help.... Son selling Boy Scout Popcorn.. can send to troops