Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2006 Range Rover Sport 22's, supercharged grilles, Must sell today

Old 07-20-2007, 03:22 PM
autodesign21
Burning Brakes

Received 198 Likes on 69 Posts

Default 2006 Range Rover Sport 22's, supercharged grilles, Must sell today

If my wholesaler doesnt come through today, its avail for sale and must sell this weekend.
The Range Rover is the newest style, the 2006 Range Rover Sport non-supercharged, this is the one that people waited on a 10 month list for them to come from overseas, this was a RR execs car that is a fried of mine, he got his before anyone else, this one has it all minus navigation. Also has the rare silver mettallic interior trim rather than the hideous woodgrain. Supercharged grilles installed on front and sides, also custom painted foglight bezels. Powdercoated calipers, and Brembo blank rotos installed(stops on a dime)Heated front and rear seats, all the offroad options, air suspension with 3 settings, its unlike any other SUV. Comes with the custom 22" wheels that were made for the Range that do not rub, and they ride almost the same as the stock 19's which are included as well. This vehicle does not see rain/snow/offroad. It only has 21,xxx miles on it. I also have the Range Rover trailering package, and hidden hitch which is a $550 option. One small nick on the front bumper from a rock, but barely noticeable because RR uses color through bumpers. Vehicle is Zainoed to death, and is geourgous! The vehicle is located in Midmichigan, please email me at autodesign21@aol.com or shoot me a pm. Thanks!! $50000 steals this beast!!
Heres the pics!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006 Range Rover Sport 22's, supercharged grilles, Must sell today