Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2007 Trailblazer SS (3SS)

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2007 Trailblazer SS (3SS)

OK, heres a quick rundown. Bought the truck a few months back from a fellow member on here, and the wife doesnt like it. Can I blame her, not really b/c she came out of a newer Escalade. She said the "sport truck" just isn't for her

So I am listing it for sale, and seeing if I can blow it out by year end. Heres the deal, I work at a big dealership in SW Florida and I am trying to buy her a car here. I obviously need to trade it in, to get the tax difference to help with some of my negative equity. If your interested in the truck, you can purchase it for what they give me, plus you'll have to pay a couple hundred more for all the "paperwork" stuff. To make it even easier, you could even trade in your car if you want. However you want to work it, I will work with you. Just let me know if your interested and we can work on something.

I am going to copy his for sale thread b/c the truck is exactly the same, beside I replaced the head unit with a new bigger one. Most of the pics are ones I took though. Heres a quick rundown on the truck...

2wd Silver 3SS
Cold air intake from pcm4less
Big 3 ground kit
Electric fans
160 tstat
New plugs and wires
Dyno tuned
Res delete with dual 4" tip
Staggered 20x10 and 20x8 chrome tbss wheels w/ 305/45R20 rears and 235/55R20 fronts
Lowered about 2"
Rear valance blacked out
Aftermarket pioneer navi
Small box with 10" sub
New headlights with silverstar bulbs

I have all the stock intake and fans which will go with it.
Also it has had the window switch recall done and well as the fuel level sender tsb taken care of

This truck is truely in great condition. One little scuff on pass rear.
Just hit 86,700 miles today.. Looking to blow it out at only $15,500... You will not find a better deal than this.

Call or text me at (941)467-2244
JASON

Old 01-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!!!

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Trailblazer SS (3SS)