Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2007 Chevy C3500 ex cab/long bed w/towing package

Old 07-11-2012, 11:52 AM
trackbird
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2007 Chevy C3500 ex cab/long bed w/towing package Sold!~

This listing is for a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 "Classic" (single rear wheel/non-dually). I bought this to tow a project car around and mostly just worked on the car and didn't get to very many events. Most of the mileage has been from driving it back and fourth to work (and not using it as intended for towing and/or hauling). It's a very lightly used heavy duty truck. The bed is straight and there are no dents inside the bed (none I can think of, it's definately not beat to crap and it's very likely perfect) and it was Rhino Lined the day after I bought it brand new. Anyway, this is a clean truck that hasn't been abused and hasn't really seen much towing either.

The details:

2007 Chevy C3500 "Classic" extra cab, long bed, single rear wheel (non Dually) pick up truck (2wd).
9,900 lb GVWR
6.0 liter
4L80e transmission
Factory rear tinted glass
factory towing package
Prodigy brake controller
locking rear diff (G80 locker)
11.5" rear axle with 4.10 gears
Front tow hooks
Split bench seat with fold up center console
Cruise
Tilt
AC
Dual zone climate controls
Grey cloth interior
Charcoal exterior
Rubber floor mat (no rips or tears)
Flip up rear bench seat
Rhino liner installed at 128 miles (the day after I picked it up)
Aftermarket tail gate lock
Automatic headlights (that have a manual off as well)
Clarion CD player with Ipod controller/MP3/CD player (blue tooth can be added as can a CD changer...everything was wired with adapters, all wiring is intact and nothing has been cut/spliced)
Infinity reference series 6.5" 2 way "seperates" speakers in front
Infinity reference 4x6 2 way rear speakers
72,xxx miles
Bilstien shocks
Fairly new Firestone tires
1 owner (me), I bought it new in March of 2007

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. The body is straight except for a couple door dings on the drivers side extra cab door (paintless dent should take them right out, they are small), otherwise the body is clean and straight. If you need a heavy duty truck and all you can find are beat up old work trucks, this is the truck you're looking for. Pics are available on request.

Thanks for looking!

$12,950 OBO

Located in Columbus, OH.

trackbird (at) gmail dot com

Last edited by trackbird; 11-01-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Chevy C3500 ex cab/long bed w/towing package