Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

WTT Custom Truck for vette

Old 10-23-2012, 06:27 PM
liveaboard74
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT Custom Truck for vette

Gf became the GF when her husband passed and we've ended up with his truck. 03 gmc American Luxury Coach ALC 1500 pickup. Its a ZX3. Has a tool box on the back and chrome everywhere.
91000 on the clock but truck is loaded to the gills with ever option you could want and it all works. Two thing wrong with it. Drivers side rear view mirror is cracked on the inside, about 160 on e bay to replace and there is a scratch about a foot long on the back bottom rear quarter just above the ALC flare kit. Has a high rise hood, lower package (factory) all the way down the truck and the exhaust Exit out the sides on the back around that chrome ring you can see in the photo.
I have the 3500 dodge 6 wheel tricked out and back and the 1500 is to small to pull my toys other than around in the yard, so we're selling it. GF wants a Vette!!!
It does have the towing package from GMC on it. Nice ride but between the two of us right now we have 6 automobiles. We're down sizing.
Nada on the truck in good condition is about 8600 to 10,000. Willing to pay cash difference. Picture of the truck hooked to my boat is the only one currently I have you can see the exhaust and Zx3 on the side. If interested we can take more photos and post.

Thanks.
LUKE

Last edited by liveaboard74; 10-23-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:46 AM
rahaul
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by liveaboard74
Gf became the GF when her husband passed and we've ended up with his truck. 03 gmc American Luxury Coach ALC 1500 pickup. Its a ZX3. Has a tool box on the back and chrome everywhere.
91000 on the clock but truck is loaded to the gills with ever option you could want and it all works. Two thing wrong with it. Drivers side rear view mirror is cracked on the inside, about 160 on e bay to replace and there is a scratch about a foot long on the back bottom rear quarter just above the ALC flare kit. Has a high rise hood, lower package (factory) all the way down the truck and the exhaust Exit out the sides on the back around that chrome ring you can see in the photo.
I have the 3500 dodge 6 wheel tricked out and back and the 1500 is to small to pull my toys other than around in the yard, so we're selling it. GF wants a Vette!!!
It does have the towing package from GMC on it. Nice ride but between the two of us right now we have 6 automobiles. We're down sizing.
Nada on the truck in good condition is about 8600 to 10,000. Willing to pay cash difference. Picture of the truck hooked to my boat is the only one currently I have you can see the exhaust and Zx3 on the side. If interested we can take more photos and post.

Thanks.
LUKE

I'll trade for the rail.

Probably not interested in a C5 with 12K miles and needs a lot of body work (was not in a wreck) for $9500 or trade.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:52 AM
liveaboard74
Drifting

Originally Posted by rahaul
I'll trade for the rail.

Probably not interested in a C5 with 12K miles and needs a lot of body work (was not in a wreck) for $9500 or trade.
Thanks,,, Don't have but 2.5 days home every two weeks now. Travel and taking on another project at my age is not something I want to do. LOL
Get the body work finished and yes, I'd be interested. Really do thank you for the offer but trying to get things where I have a little time to enjoy them and wanting a vette thats already finished for her. Shes not into the motor mods but wants something we can tinker on that looks good for her. She's a trooper . Wants to be in the middle of everything and it tickles me so trying to find her something thats turn key!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:07 PM
SeanHM
Instructor

Nice looking truck. Does it have the 5.3 or 6.0?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:55 AM
liveaboard74
Drifting

Thanks..
Its the 5.3.. .. Know its not the 6.0 Motor is completely stock. Nothing ever done to it. I've driven it a couple of times and it rides great.. Got the big plush leather seating on the inside.
Her X pulled a 17 foot Bass Tracker Aluminum boat with it is all that I knew about. Would make someone a nice truck...

Last edited by liveaboard74; 11-11-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:42 AM
liveaboard74
Drifting

Truck sold.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT Custom Truck for vette

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT Custom Truck for vette