Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

WTT my twin turbo 9 sec C5 for C6

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Dtownbrown
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT my twin turbo 9 sec C5 for C6

Looking to possibly trade my c5 for a Manual C6.

Info on my c5:

408 stroker - JE custom turbo pistons, Eagle H beam rods, 4340 eagle Crank, reverse split duration turbo cam, all armor coating. 317 heads.

Mcleod RSX clutch
Dual nozzle AIS methanol injection
HPP twin turbo kit w/ upgraded precision billet wheel 62 mm turbos
RSI twin 255 fuel pumps with billet hanger / -8 feed line w/ 82#injectors
300m Half shafts
LG adjustable coilovers
Adjustable clutch master cylinder w/ remote bleeder

And there are a few other items i may be forgetting, but thats mainly the jist of the performance mods. The car has 19/20 ccw 505's w/ nitto tires that have plenty of tread left on them. Also car comes with a set of CCW classics w/ hoosier slicks on rear. And has L5 widebody fenders in rear.

I would consider this car more a drag car than a daily driver. The negatives on the car right now is the engine light stays on, Ill have to run the diagnostic again to see what code its pulling, but pretty sure its only a 02 sensor. Also the ABS and TRACTION control lights stay on, Not really sure why and havent really looked into fixing it sense motor swap.

Car ran best a 9.98 @ 134mph. Heres a link

Car put down 722hp/719ftlbs @ 13psi, Could bump the PSI up to 18psi and make well over 900hp.

Iv been honest with this post and believe Iv listed everything correct. If you want more info please feel free to contact me by phone. I know the cars not perfect but please realize there will be some turning of wrenches and getting your hands dirty with this car. Thats just how it goes. I do drive the car on the street and it does just fine. And would trust it to drive on a several hour trip, but i would still take some tools with me.

Heres my #
870-602-0511