Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2003 rc51

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Joe_Joe
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 89 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Default 2003 rc51

Up for sale is my 2003 Honda RC51 (V-Twin). Bought it with 430 miles on it and there is currently a little over 8000 on the clock. It's got Sato rear sets, Sato High Mount Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Ohlins front forks, Power Commander with Electronic Shift, Sargent Seat, Rear seat and cover, CF Mirrors and Levers, CF front and rear fenders, a mirrored windscreen, CF tank guard, a brand new front tire (back tire was repleaced last season), rear stand and I also have a leather jacket and gloves that someone can check out if it fits them.

I'm sure there's something else I am forgetting, but here are some pics.

I would like $7,500 obo.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:00 PM
NEW77GUY
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kal El
Up for sale is my 2003 Honda RC51 (V-Twin). Bought it with 430 miles on it and there is currently a little over 8000 on the clock. It's got Sato rear sets, Sato High Mount Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Ohlins front forks, Power Commander with Electronic Shift, Sargent Seat, Rear seat and cover, CF Mirrors and Levers, CF front and rear fenders, a mirrored windscreen, CF tank guard, a brand new front tire (back tire was repleaced last season), rear stand and I also have a leather jacket and gloves that someone can check out if it fits them.

I'm sure there's something else I am forgetting, but here are some pics.

I would like $7,500 obo.
:Bump: for a real clean-looking RC. OP: Think long & hard about selling it...I sold my '01 after owning it 3 years & went through a slew of other bikes. Just picked up another '04RC month ago and will never sell this icon. Nothing else like it on the road man...

Edit: Any chance you'd part any of your goodie pieces out? Seat, carbon fiber bits, rear hugger, ect? I'd provide my stock originals +cash! I don't have a rear hugger though..

Last edited by NEW77GUY; 08-15-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Joe_Joe
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 89 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Thanks man. I do love the bike, but it's just sitting there right now and I would rather put the money from it to some house stuff.

Unfortunately I don't wanna part the bike out. I have all the stock parts for the bike and would like to sell it as is.

Spread the word if you can about this bike. IT IS SUPER CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To 2003 rc51

Quick Reply: 2003 rc51