Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: GA: 2004 Honda S2000 AP2 - 74k Miles - New Top - Silver w/ Mod Red Interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 11:31 AM
ct9a gsr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: GA: 2004 Honda S2000 AP2 - 74k Miles - New Top - Silver w/ Mod Red Interior

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!

Modifications:
- Brand New SIERRA Haartz Stayfast Cloth Top Upgrade (8/2014, $1,300+)
- Alpine Head Unit w/ iPod & AUX Inputs
- Aftermarket Dash Control Interface (Allow Compatibility w/ OEM Dash Buttons)
- Upgraded Aftermarket Speakers
- K&N Intake & Filter
- Burnt Titanium Shift **** (OEM **** Available)
- Almost New Tires All Around (90%+ Tread Life)

LOWEST PRICED AP2 (2004+ 2.2L) IN THE COUNTRY!

This is a 2004 Honda S2000 (AP2) in immaculate condition It is Silverstone Metallic exterior with black and red two-tone interior (highly sought after color combination). It has always been a Florida and Georgia car and has never seen any other climate. Previous owner and I are age 30+ adult professionals. The car was under a previous CPO 7yr/100k warranty (expired 2011). The first owner was involved in an accident where someone hit the rear bumper. I was told that the rear bumper was replaced and no other damage occurred. There are a couple of tiny scratches on the car that are barely noticeable. I have never raced or abused the car in any way. In fact, it has rarely even seen VTEC. I purchased the car about four years ago with about 60,000 miles on it. I have driven under 4,000 miles per year. This car has been mostly a weekend enjoyment toy. Other than small tears in the OEM top that was replaced, this car has given me ZERO issues. It has been extremely enjoyable to drive. Summer, Fall, and Spring are the best times to have the top down while going anywhere. Now that most of the super hot days of summer have passed, it's the best time to own a S2000.

The factory stereo and speakers were replaced with high quality aftermarket parts. This was done so I could enjoy my music with accurate clarity and deep bass while the top was down, even on the highway. Try listening to music on the stock stereo with the top down is nearly impossible. The Alpine head unit allows for iPod and AUX inputs with the cables coming out of the passenger side of the dash. I had the proper dash control interface installed so the factory radio controls on the left of the steering wheel still operate the Alpine head unit.

The OEM top has been replaced with a brand new SIERRA Haartz Stayfast Cloth top upgrade in August of 2014. This is an upgrade from the standard canvas top. Joe from JPMCoachworks, the #1 S2000 top replacement professional in Georgia, did the top replacement labor. The entire top replacement cost over $1,300 with parts and labor. All S2000's begin to have wear marks on the rear passenger's side corner of the top on the inside. This is the most common spot for wear, tear, and rips in the OEM top from friction against the metal top frame. Eventually all tops will have to be replaced from this wear. I encourage you to use a flashlight to look for any small pinhole or bigger rips on the top of any S2000 before purchase. Don't think that a small hole or tear won't be problematic... even with a patch, tape, or anything else, the small tear will eventually lead into a whole top replacement... ask me how I know!

I work 65hrs+ per week so please be patient with me if I don't respond instantly. I will respond to emails and text messages the quickest. I do not need to sell the car and enjoy it every time I drive it. However, I want to build another Z06 or Supra and don't want too many toys. I have the title in hand. I accept cash, certified bank check, or wire transfer. The vehicle will not be released until funds are deposited and show available in my account. Please, no joy rides. Thanks!

Last edited by ct9a gsr; 10-01-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:08 AM
lionsfan5454
Team Owner

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Cool car, always liked those. GLWS. But, this makes me have a sad face

"In fact, it has rarely even seen VTEC."
Man... go drive that thing! they were built to be revved, spin it up, it won't hurt it!
Old 09-16-2014, 11:08 PM
ct9a gsr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by lionsfan5454
Man... go drive that thing! they were built to be revved, spin it up, it won't hurt it!
After spending so many weekends at the drag strip in my past cars, I just naturally drive slow and am content doing so.

Price lowered!
Old 09-17-2014, 10:30 AM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Cool car, I had an '05 Silver too, but with all black interior. I leased it and put about 30k miles on it before I turned it back in. Let's just say it saw VTEC multiple times a day every single day and it loved it.

Great car, amazing how well they are holding their value.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:23 AM
ct9a gsr
Intermediate

Found a car I want, therefore lowered the price again!
Old 09-24-2014, 11:50 AM
ct9a gsr
Intermediate

Price lowered again! 70 degree weather lately is making me have second thoughts!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: GA: 2004 Honda S2000 AP2 - 74k Miles - New Top - Silver w/ Mod Red Interior

Quick Reply: FS: GA: 2004 Honda S2000 AP2 - 74k Miles - New Top - Silver w/ Mod Red Interior