Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2009 BMW 328i X-Drive

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Default FS: 2009 BMW 328i X-Drive

Make: BMW
Model: 328i X-Drive
Year: 2009
2 or 4 door: 2 Door
Miles: 80xxx
Transmission: Automatic 6-speed with overdrive and steptronic
Exterior color: Blue
Interior color: Charcol
VIN #: Upon request
Price: I am asking $18000 but will negotiate!
Contact Information: You can PM me on here and I'll give you my cell
Modifications: Stock

Additional Comments:

My BMW is in excellent condition inside and out! I am the 4th owner of the car and it has a clean CARFAX which was pulled on 26 Oct 14. I can send a copy if you want to look at it. The interior is flawless and the exterior is in great shape. It does have a few rock chips in the front but that's it. I'd give the interior a 9.5 out of 10 and the exterior a 9 out of 10! I have owned this car for almost 2 years and it has never had one problem! All maintenance is up to date. I just put brand new tires on the car. They have less than 1000 miles and were about $700. They are all season tires so you are good to go for winter driving. The car had 45,2xx miles on it at the time of purchase. 95% of the miles put on the car have been all highway. I drive roughly 500 miles per week for work.

The car is loaded with every option available. Power windows, power locks, power moon roof, cruise control, telescopic steering wheel, dual power seats, programmable rear view mirror (can program 3 garage door inputs), upgrade sound system (factory), cold weather package (heated seats and heated steering wheel), Bluetooth, radio/phone/Bluetooth steering controls and ice cold air conditioning! The only option is doesn't have is the Nav/Assist feature.

The KBB retail on the car is 18688. As stated above, I am asking 18000 but will negotiate.

I will throw in a fresh oil change and full interior/exterior/engine detail for free when the car sells.

Finally...the reason I am selling the car is, I want something a little more practical for my 500 mile per week work miles! This car is just too nice to use as that kind of commuter!

Car is located in Boise. If you are within a few hours, we might be able to work out meeting half way. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:

Old 11-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Ttt price reduced to 17000
Old 11-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Ttt

Get notified of new replies