Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Interesting point about the Hellcat and Viper

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 06:06 PM
K-TownMike
Melting Slicks

Received 731 Likes on 311 Posts

What a stupid picture.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:24 PM
Silverspeed
Team Owner

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '15

Originally Posted by K-TownMike
What a stupid picture.
He makes some pretty good posts too. This is from another thread that he posted.

Who cares? .... A little story about a hellcat and Me at a gas station the other day .... I'm getting gas in My Black 2015 Z06 and it draws a crowd of on lookers ... that's sexy, Oh my God, Can I have a Ride, Wanna Trade, and then this HOT, I mean HOT Brunette about mid to late 20's says to Me "you married" ... Then a Black Hellcat pulls in behind me to get gas, people had to get out of his way ... lol , He gets out and see's and hears all the interest in my car. All this while his car is being ignored! ... So He says .. wanna run them? One of the Kids checking My Z06 out says to Him Why? This car here has already jumped years ahead of that thing .... lol, I just smiled .. He then left, smoked the tires, about lost it, and nobody even saw it! They were all still drooling over the Z06 .... So, who care's if the Hellcat is fast, it is butt ugly in my opinion. I bought the Z06 for the looks and it's performance. It's fast enough for me and I nor half of you will never be able to use the full potential of the car! Plus if I was single, it would obviously be a chick magnet for sure
That is definitely in the top ten of dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:31 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverspeed
That is definitely in the top ten of dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.
Morons like this are why people associate performance car ownership with small ***** size... this guy's posts sound like he's compensating for some serious issues
Old 05-29-2015, 07:01 PM
K-TownMike
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Silverspeed
He makes some pretty good posts too. This is from another thread that he posted.

It absolutely SCREAMS insecurity.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:04 PM
themonk
Team Owner

Location: Calgary, AB. There's a reason why white was the only color offered on every year Corvette. Proud Canadian German Jamaican!
Received 1,456 Likes on 799 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

I love it when people use a car that they don't own to put down another car that they don't own. It's like saying if Heidi Klum was my wife she'd be much better looking than yours.

All you naysayers, either get a C7 or a Hellcat and then and only then will your stupid opinion count.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:03 PM
sublime1996525
Team Owner

Received 200 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by themonk
I love it when people use a car that they don't own to put down another car that they don't own. It's like saying if Heidi Klum was my wife she'd be much better looking than yours.

All you naysayers, either get a C7 or a Hellcat and then and only then will your stupid opinion count.
Actually I think for your stupid opinion to really count you would have to own both cars. Otherwise your opinion is biased and therefore invalid.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Originally Posted by sublime1996525
Actually I think for your stupid opinion to really count you would have to own both cars. Otherwise your opinion is biased and therefore invalid.
I own neither... both are bad-***
No bias here
Old 06-07-2015, 02:13 AM
themonk
Team Owner

Location: Calgary, AB. There's a reason why white was the only color offered on every year Corvette. Proud Canadian German Jamaican!

Originally Posted by sublime1996525
well owning one of the cars in question affords me to have an opinion that has a hell of a lot more merit than those that don't own either of them, yours included.

So once again, unless you own either of the cars in question your stupidass opinion is about as meaningful as a three dollar bill.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:45 AM
K-TownMike
Melting Slicks

well owning one of the cars in question affords me to have an opinion that has a hell of a lot more merit than those that don't own either of them, yours included.

So once again, unless you own either of the cars in question your stupidass opinion is about as meaningful as a three dollar bill.
Owning a Corvette doesn't validate your opinion when you are trashing a Hellcat, Viper, Mustang, or what have you. It only makes you an insecure hater.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by rjwz28
Morons like this are why people associate performance car ownership with small ***** size... this guy's posts sound like he's compensating for some serious issues

Originally Posted by rjwz28
I own neither... both are bad-***
No bias here

Owning a Corvette doesn't validate your opinion when you are trashing a Hellcat, Viper, Mustang, or what have you. It only makes you an insecure hater.
....and don't forget Porsches and GTRs
Old 06-07-2015, 12:39 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Boba Fett
....and don't forget Porsches and GTRs
Here, here
Old 06-07-2015, 07:21 PM
themonk
Team Owner

as opposed to someone who doesn't own a Corvette putting one down.....what does that make that person, a jealous insecure hater. Saying that one car is better than another when it's clearly not and you owning neither of them just makes you look like a major tool.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:37 PM
K-TownMike
Melting Slicks

as opposed to someone who doesn't own a Corvette putting one down.....what does that make that person, a jealous insecure hater. Saying that one car is better than another when it's clearly not and you owning neither of them just makes you look like a major tool.
You are clearly not picking up what I'm putting down.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:58 PM
themonk
Team Owner

You are clearly not picking up what I'm putting down.
enlighten me.
Old 06-10-2015, 01:10 AM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Received 295 Likes on 161 Posts

I've owned both.. And can tell you without bias that wile driving a viper you will have people take video, pictures by the people driving next to you, never got that in any vette I've had, took both 2010 ZR1 and old gen 2 viper to a car show, the vette was invisible , to many vettes are produced and your average Joe doesn't know the difference between a performance model vs a base.

P.s
I alway get the most *** driving in my old 98 Ford Explorer

The viper is and always will be the sexier car, the picture above should have old hunchback women in walkers and canes, I know allot of party girls and strippers, the ones who even care about cars associate corvettes with balding old men.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:00 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

trolling party over

Quick Reply: Interesting point about the Hellcat and Viper