Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

New Viper video. How they make it.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 212 Posts

I enjoyed that video very much......and the idea of being able to customize a car like that is something I wish more manufacturers would do.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

Old 01-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Blvdbrawler
I know it's boring "over there" right now.

You can hang out here anytime you want
Old 01-10-2015, 04:14 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Received 295 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Hemi Dave

He hangs out in all the viper threads, he is one of the C7Z superfans, no car on earth is better, but anyone with any common sense knows that he wouldn't be on EVERY thread that has the word Viper in it , if he didn't lust the car

Last edited by NytmereZ; 02-12-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:17 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

So I see you took pictures of some employees at the bowling green plant
Old 01-10-2015, 04:27 PM
blipit_
Pro

Received 300 Likes on 122 Posts

Jalopnik wrote an article and was making a lot of fun of this video.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by NytmereZ
He hangs out in all the viper threads, he is one of the C7Z superfans, no car on earth is better, but anyone with any common sense knows that he wouldn't be on EVERY thread that has the word Viper in it , if he didn't lust the car
LOL...Lust for a viper??? Thats funny just like all you clowns hanging here.

If Im not mistaken, its your little circle on the CORVETTE FORUM trying to be relevant. Whats wrong with the Viper forum...Wait don't embarrass yourself, its cool I get it.

Enjoy your stay...
Old 01-10-2015, 05:22 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

If Im not mistaken, its your little circle on the CORVETTE FORUM trying to be relevant. Whats wrong with the Viper forum...Wait don't embarrass yourself, its cool I get it.

Enjoy your stay...
I've been here since 1999 I've also owned 6 vettes and counting, I'm skipping the C7 as I'm placing a custom order for my second viper as soon as dodge opens it to customers. I like all brands sorry

You just need to admit you LOVE VIPERS, if you hated them so much why do you come into the "so called" Viper circle as you put it, it is ok to like another car, calm down.... Let me help you

Old 01-10-2015, 05:26 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Take a deep breath....

Old 01-10-2015, 05:28 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Breathe .......

Old 01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Exhale........

Old 01-10-2015, 05:38 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

And enjoy......... All generations of VIPER!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

So I see you took pictures of some employees at the bowling green plant
I am reporting this to Tadge ASAP, we cant tolerate this slacking off.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:41 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Received 396 Likes on 169 Posts

Enjoy your stay...
I've been here since 1999
He's regurgitated the same garbage several times now. Who cares if he's been since 1999? Means nothing to me. As far as I'm concerned he has no respect for the Corvette, so he trolls Corvetteforum.com instead of visiting the appropriate forums. All of his posting viper pictures (in this thread) just proves what I'm stating.

At least they're posting all their viper stuff here vs. the C7 forums.

As far as Dodge forums go, you can almost hear crickets chirping when you log on. I'm would like to learn more about the Charger SRT with 6.4 hemi and it's hard to find out much stuff, and I'm talking about 3 different Dodge or Charger forums.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:28 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by OLD_GOAT
He's regurgitated the same garbage several times now. Who cares if he's been since 1999? Means nothing to me. As far as I'm concerned he has no respect for the Corvette, so he trolls Corvetteforum.com instead of visiting the appropriate forums. All of his posting viper pictures (in this thread) just proves what I'm stating.

At least they're posting all their viper stuff here vs. the C7 forums.

As far as Dodge forums go, you can almost hear crickets chirping when you log on. I'm would like to learn more about the Charger SRT with 6.4 hemi and it's hard to find out much stuff, and I'm talking about 3 different Dodge or Charger forums.
yes I will say it again 1999 , and if you would take you're blinders off and read between the lines you would know that people that don't like corvettes probably wouldn't still be here for 15+ years , sorry I like other cars as well.

Aside for me not liking the rear end of the C7, I think it's a great car, just not for me at this time.
I posted pictures of vipers (one is mine) because I love poking fun at the corvette drunk people such as yourself who really take this car thing to personally.

If you really want to learn about the srt charger, why don't you do what I do..... Get in your car..... Drive to a dealership , drive the damn car, and form an opinion based on personal REAL experience, not others opinions but your own opinion .

P.S why are you posting in a Viper thread in other car sections ? what can you bring to this thread?......
The answer is nothing.

Last edited by NytmereZ; 01-10-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:31 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

yes I will say it again 1999 , and if you would take you're blinders off and read between the lines you would know that people that don't like corvettes probably wouldn't still be here for 15+ years , sorry I like other cars as well.

Aside for me not liking the rear end of the C7, I think it's a great car, just not for me at this time.
I posted pictures of vipers (one is mine) because I love poking fun at the corvette drunk people such as yourself who really take this car thing to personally.

If you really want to learn about the srt charger, why don't you do what I do..... Get in your car..... Drive to a dealership , drive the damn car, and form an opinion based on personal REAL experience, not others opinions but your own opinion .

P.S why are you posting in a Viper thread in other car sections ? what can you bring to this thread?......
The answer is nothing.
OK, I'll answer your comments one at a time, and as a favor to you, I'll dumb it down for you. You've also followed me on a couple of threads and trolled my comments. Just so you don't think I haven't noticed.

I'm not wearing blinders. You're a big time viper fanboy hiding behind a handle that goes back to 1999. As I stated, I'm not impressed that you've been here that long.

I'm not Corvette drunk and I don't take thing too personally. BTW, remedial spelling is your friend. Spell check can't check everything for you.

Here, let me dumb it down for you some more. If you actually read the post you quoted, you will see my signature. My signature states that I already have a 2014 Charger SRT and have ran a 12.48 bone stock pass. So I guess that running <12.5 in a bone stock Charger SRT is an actual experience. Drive to a dealership? Remedial reading is your friend.

The answer is nothing.
This we have some sort of chance of agreeing with. I guess I want to see how much trolling (if any) you viper guys are doing in the Other Car forums.

I do have one question for the viper fans. Do Corvette owners go to any of the viper forums and troll viper owners? Is it just you guys who come over here to get attention, be it positive or negative?

Last edited by OLD_GOAT; 01-11-2015 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:50 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Hemi Dave

I'm sure he is one of the whiners having everything moved to the Other Cars!

Last edited by sam90lx; 01-11-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To New Viper video. How they make it.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:55 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by OLD_GOAT
OK, I'll answer your comments one at a time, and as a favor to you, I'll dumb it down for you. You've also followed me on a couple of threads and trolled my comments. Just so you don't think I haven't noticed.

I'm not wearing blinders. You're a big time viper fanboy hiding behind a handle that goes back to 1999. As I stated, I'm not impressed that you've been here that long.

I'm not Corvette drunk and I don't take thing too personally. BTW, remedial spelling is your friend. Spell check can't check everything for you.

Here, let me dumb it down for you some more. If you actually read the post you quoted, you will see my signature. My signature states that I already have a 2014 Charger SRT and have ran a 12.48 bone stock pass. So I guess that running <12.5 in a bone stock Charger SRT is an actual experience. Drive to a dealership? Remedial reading is your friend.

This we have some sort of chance of agreeing with. I guess I want to see how much trolling (if any) you viper guys are doing in the Other Car forums.

I do have one question for the viper fans. Do Corvette owners go to any of the viper forums and troll viper owners? Is it just you guys who come over here to get attention, be it positive or negative?
Let ME dumb it down for you....your in the Other Cars section in case you aren't too bright, maybe you should stay out of here?
Old 01-11-2015, 10:12 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Originally Posted by sam90lx
Let ME dumb it down for you....your in the Other Cars section in case you aren't too bright, maybe you should stay out of here?
Hey nytmerez he's calling you a punk and insinuating that you can't handle your own business. nytmerez doesn't need your help or coaching. He can do just fine.

Last edited by OLD_GOAT; 01-11-2015 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:20 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by sam90lx
pretty much what I was trying to say, He just likes to bicker, just another non enthusiet who can't stay away from anything that talks about Vipers, I won't enlighten that certain few anymore.

Quick Reply: New Viper video. How they make it.