Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Hellcat ran a 10.48

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 02:54 AM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 212 Posts

The Texas Hellcat vs The World.....

Guess he is warming up for NINEBALL....LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bliIQ...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-24-2015 at 02:57 AM.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:11 AM
rbartick
Le Mans Master

Location: Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations.
Received 514 Likes on 346 Posts

Seems to keep losing to the CTS-V

Maybe we will see a few Hellcats here:

http://www.slipstreamre.com/
Old 01-24-2015, 12:28 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by rbartick
Seems to keep losing to the CTS-V

Maybe we will see a few Hellcats here:

http://www.slipstreamre.com/
That CTS-V is modded to over 800HP......and all the other cars were also modded.

He is running modded cars because.... NO local stock cars will run him anymore....and he has said he will run any car..any time. Only takers now are modded cars.

We apparently have to wait for Nineball to get back from Africa to possibly see a stock car race him again....

I will say this Hellcat owner is not afraid to go out there and race anything win or lose, so he is not about the talk.

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-24-2015 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Ok Dobbins2550 lol, was there something that was suppose to be interesting in that video?

It lost virtually every race, including a Cadillac. What cars did it edge out, a Cobalt?

Not to mention there was no proof his car was stock. At the end of the day though for $70K, you are still stuck with a tugboat that would get laughed off a road course and stuck with looking at a Hellcat in the garage.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:35 PM
rbartick
Le Mans Master

Location: Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations.
Received 514 Likes on 346 Posts

The CTS at 2:40 is labeled as intake and tune. The CTS at 5:00 is labeled as tune and bolt-ons. The 800 HP car shows up at 7:20.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by rbartick
The CTS at 2:40 is labeled as intake and tune. The CTS at 5:00 is labeled as tune and bolt-ons. The 800 HP car shows up at 7:20.
So many CTS-V's that I couldn't figure out which one you were talking about
Old 01-24-2015, 06:10 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Callsign_Vega
Ok Dobbins2550 lol, was there something that was suppose to be interesting in that video?

It lost virtually every race, including a Cadillac. What cars did it edge out, a Cobalt?

Not to mention there was no proof his car was stock. At the end of the day though for $70K, you are still stuck with a tugboat that would get laughed off a road course and stuck with looking at a Hellcat in the garage.
Oh I forgot...
You need to taste tail pipes to verify if stock...
My bad

You do realize Einstein, that many refer to your incoming Viper as a "CLOWN SHOE"......

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-24-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 11:09 PM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Hemi Dave
You do realize Einstein, that many refer to your incoming Viper as a "CLOWN SHOE"......
Really, that's all you've got? You've been talking to little Timmy at the playground again haven't you?

And why do you keep nut swinging this guy and his Hellcat. Why don't you just get a Hellcat yourself? Let me guess, you can't afford it.

I heard that Civic is available for sale, that may be more up your alley.

Originally Posted by White Out
Also, I don't think may people are buying a hellcat with the intent to go a road course. I sure wouldn't.
So true, I wouldn't even consider it a sports car and not worth talking about on these forums. Like I said, you can make anything fast in a straight line, even a 4,500 lb tugboat.

Last edited by Callsign_Vega; 01-24-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:30 AM
Themeat
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

This is better then T.V.
Sure is alot of Butt hurt in here!

Last edited by Themeat; 01-25-2015 at 12:33 AM.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:30 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Really, that's all you've got? You've been talking to little Timmy at the playground again haven't you?

And why do you keep nut swinging this guy and his Hellcat. Why don't you just get a Hellcat yourself? Let me guess, you can't afford it.

No...I have some more.....

So let me guess....

You are really pissed a 60K Dodge sibling can drag your supposedly incoming 100K plus Viper T/A around like a red headed step child.

I understand that you feel the Dodge Hellcat robbed you of the "total supremacy" bragging rights for the brand.....the cherished "Halo" moniker.

Your "supposedly" incoming Dodge Viper T/A....also sometimes referred to lovingly as a..."MICKEY D's CLOWN SLIPPER".....
...with it's added...T/A "SHOE HORN" aero....Will be much better on a road course than a Hellcat.......I agree Einstein....you still have that.

I also think the cute, little girly man sports car you are currently trying to pawn off is VERY low testosterone.
Yeah...When I saw it I actually LOL'ed .
My "T" levels dropped just gazing at it.

You see Einstein, everyone has subjective opinions about cars...not just you.

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-25-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:50 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Received 396 Likes on 169 Posts

So let me guess....

You are really pissed a 60K Dodge sibling can drag your supposedly incoming 100K plus Viper T/A around like a red headed step child.

I understand that you feel the Dodge Hellcat robbed you of the "total supremacy" bragging rights for the brand.....the cherished "Halo" moniker.

Your "supposedly" incoming Dodge Viper T/A....also sometimes referred to as a..."MICKEY D's CLOWN SLIPPER".....
...with it's added...T/A "SHOE HORN" aero....Will be much better on a road course than a Hellcat.......I agree Einstein....you still have that.

I also think the cute, little girly man sports car you are currently trying to pawn off is VERY low testosterone.

Callsign_Vega just got punked.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:33 PM
SoonerSpeedFreak
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 36 Posts

So true, I wouldn't even consider it a sports car and not worth talking about on these forums. Like I said, you can make anything fast in a straight line, even a 4,500 lb tugboat.
Not sure why you need to bash the hellcat. Butt hurt? It is not a sports car and I don't think it has been advertised as a sports car. It is a muscle car. And straight line racing is 99% of racing with real car owner's in the real world. The hellcat has just as much right to be talked about in this forum as the Viper.
Just saying......
Old 01-26-2015, 05:04 AM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

So let me guess....

Your "supposedly" incoming Dodge Viper T/A....also sometimes referred to lovingly as a..."MICKEY D's CLOWN SLIPPER".....

Ya, cause that's what a Hellcat does. It Drag's around a Viper. Are you this disillusion and stupid just on the weekends or always? And you are basing all of your "vast information" on one Video in which a Viper missed a shift and sat on red-line and the Hellcat barely even won. Yet forget to mention the purposely un-released second video showing the Viper with a proper shift handily beating it. Big surprise there.

I don't think Chrysler market's what it's "halo" car is based around what some red-neck can stomp on the right pedal in a Hell-cat.

Oh and these so-called "Stock" runs with the Hell-cat on massive drag tires. So massive drag-tires come from factory on the Hell-cat eh? Clue-less noob. I haven't seen a single video of this Hell-cat run a single anything in stock form. And then he cries when stock cars on street tires don't race him? I think the owner of the hell-cat is as stupid as his nut-swinger fan club that you preside over is..

Still with the shoe talk? Really, that's all you've got? What are you five years old and been talking to little Timmy again? If you think that silly throwback to last decade's failed attempt at retro is even on the same planet as the look's of the Viper, you truly are as stupid as you sound on this forum. Maybe you are just "used to" what trailer trash girls find attractive, you and "muscle cars".

As for an Exige, your overweight redneck *** wouldn't even be able to fit it one, let alone posses enough skill to drive one fast around a track. "Testosterone", LOL, you must think driving around in some silly 4,500 pound brick with a large engine will make your tiny wiener larger. Sorry man, not going to happen.

Oh, and congratulations on taking the time to investigate what I do and do not have for sale. My very first nut-swinger on the corvette forum. Now I feel special, thanks man.

So let's recap: we've been talking about a Hell-cat which you don't own, a Viper that you couldn't own, an Exige that you couldn't drive, yet still don't know what car you own.

Don't worry man, you can tell us. We won't laugh at you for too long.

Last edited by Callsign_Vega; 01-26-2015 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:30 AM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

This next reply space will be reserved for Hemi-Dave's inevitable:

"Hur-Dur - Viper look's like a shoe" brilliant reply.

Hemi-Dave, go ahead and post and then I will copy and paste it into this post and move you up the ladder.

The following is what you would say if you're clueless and have nothing intelligent to say after being owned:

Wow.......I must have hit a nerve........
Hey lookie.....

"Einstein" is reserving space to answer how retarded I am

I think your clueless posts need a little more bolding' for emphasis.

Last edited by Callsign_Vega; 01-26-2015 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Ya, cause that's what a Hellcat does. It Drag's around a Viper. Are you this disillusion and stupid just on the weekends or always? And you are basing all of your "vast information" on one Video in which a Viper missed a shift and sat on red-line and the Hellcat barely even won. Yet forget to mention the purposely un-released second video showing the Viper with a proper shift handily beating it. Big surprise there.

I don't think Chrysler market's what it's "halo" car is based around what some red-neck can stomp on the right pedal in a Hell-cat.

Oh and these so-called "Stock" runs with the Hell-cat on massive drag tires. So massive drag-tires come from factory on the Hell-cat eh? Clue-less noob. I haven't seen a single video of this Hell-cat run a single anything in stock form. And then he cries when stock cars on street tires don't race him? I think the owner of the hell-cat is as stupid as his nut-swinger fan club that you preside over is..

Still with the shoe talk? Really, that's all you've got? What are you five years old and been talking to little Timmy again? If you think that silly throwback to last decade's failed attempt at retro is even on the same planet as the look's of the Viper, you truly are as stupid as you sound on this forum. Maybe you are just "used to" what trailer trash girls find attractive, you and "muscle cars".

As for an Exige, your overweight redneck *** wouldn't even be able to fit it one, let alone posses enough skill to drive one fast around a track. "Testosterone", LOL, you must think driving around in some silly 4,500 pound brick with a large engine will make your tiny wiener larger. Sorry man, not going to happen.

Oh, and congratulations on taking the time to investigate what I do and do not have for sale. My very first nut-swinger on the corvette forum. Now I feel special, thanks man.

So let's recap: we've been talking about a Hell-cat which you don't own, a Viper that you couldn't own, an Exige that you couldn't drive, yet still don't know what car you own.

Don't worry man, you can tell us. We won't laugh at you for too long.
Wow.......I must have hit a nerve........

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-26-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

This next reply space will be reserved for Hemi-Dave's inevitable:

"Hur-Dur - Viper look's like a shoe" brilliant reply.

Hemi-Dave, go ahead and post and then I will copy and paste it into this post and move you up the ladder.
Hey lookie.....

"Einstein" is reserving space to answer any Viper "BOZO shoe" comments

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-26-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

So what I've gathered from this thread is that people like the Hellcat, dislike the Hellcat, think Vipers are silly, think Corvettes are silly, think CTS-Vs are awesome.

So we all have a different taste in cars? Huh, would've never guessed that

The only thing we can all agree on is that the new C7 Z06 is slow and ugly
Old 01-27-2015, 11:18 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Crabbers
So what I've gathered from this thread is that people like the Hellcat, dislike the Hellcat, think Vipers are silly, think Corvettes are silly, think CTS-Vs are awesome.

So we all have a different taste in cars? Huh, would've never guessed that

The only thing we can all agree on is that the new C7 Z06 is slow and ugly
Oh Boy.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:45 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Quick Reply: Hellcat ran a 10.48