Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Silver Z07 due in a month's time just bought THIS

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 06:15 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Hemi Dave
Mods.......This thread needs to be moved to the C7 Z06 section...........
Old 01-22-2015, 06:20 PM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

OP is a complete tool. I hope I don't run across him at any road courses here in TX and smoke him because then he'll call me out with his toy GT-R for roll races and have his 17yo boyfriend drive it for him to try to get a win. Wow.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:22 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

I'm confused.

So, the OP and some friends bought the pictured GT-R so they could get it built to 1,000HP so they could beat folks in roll on races, which they consider lame, and they think the GT-R is POS, but they can afford it so....yawn????

Is that it?

I think my brain just imploded.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:25 PM
MVR 155
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In XI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Originally Posted by jimmyb
I'm confused.

So, the OP and some friends bought the pictured GT-R so they could get it built to 1,000HP so they could beat folks in roll on races, which they consider lame, and they think the GT-R is POS, but they can afford it so....yawn????

Is that it?
I would have to say you hit the nail square on the head.... Make sure you check out my thread about my similar situation with my Kia minivan on order and the Badass Pontiac Aztek I got for the smack talkers!!!!! LOL!!!!
Old 01-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Carnut12
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Classic!!!! Just Classic!!

This has to be a young kid playing around on his computer.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:47 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnut12

I use to think maybe he had a McLaren but after this I have my doubts.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by dio55
Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit if that's what you got from what I posted
I just figured anybody who buys a GTR and then mods it to 1000HP, only to never drive it, would never track a Z07 either, and must be a poser/ waxer.

I mean what real driver would let a 1000HP GTR go to waste unless he is driven around by a 17 year old?

Sober up "Money bags"

Last edited by Hemi Dave; 01-22-2015 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Carnut12

Because nobody could be that much of a retarded moron!
Old 01-22-2015, 07:58 PM
bubbaboy
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me 2nd this

This dude must be high or drunk.
Exactly what I thought. Something's not right. JD
Old 01-22-2015, 08:40 PM
Hirohawa
Le Mans Master

Received 248 Likes on 158 Posts

This thread is awesome!

Love it!
Old 01-22-2015, 09:46 PM
FSTFRC
Safety Car

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Z07 A8 At 3000 and should be home by end of February drove the M7 for a few hundred miles and cannot wait for the A8 . Have never drive a car like this and know fast cars having had two Ferraris and currently a 12c
..Got so tired of the stupid nonsense of the "drag race " blah blah blah crowd decided to buy THIS POS (together with two other Z07 owners) one of which is also a forum member and can chime in IF he want's

It was immediately packed up and sent to Switzer in Ohio (as it already had Switzer mods) to upgrade to 1000+ hp
Will not EVER drive this thing or care to, it will be tested and thrown in one of our garages to be forgotten .
IT'S PURPOSE is to silence the fools who come around with their stupid Viper,Hellcat or whatever else videos of some stop light race or roll race or WHATEVER
This idea is not original I got it from a good buddy in Texas who has a McLaren P1 and got tired of the same street race crowd (as though he paid $1000,000+ for a drag racer) and bought an 1800hp+ UGR Gallardo which he photographed,threw a tarp over and put out the message that if you want to road race THAT is what you will be up against so just go away
Us three did not buy our new Zs to be silly street racers we bought the best handling trackable road legal car with everyday drivability there is except for the $million hypercars
And for those who want to street race or TALK about street racing we have something at home JUST for that ..We will even provide a 17yo to drive it because it CERTAINLY won't be us
Provide some proof you actually own the GTR or a C7 z06. Like a picture with date on it laying on either car... Until then your probably just trolling the internet
Old 01-22-2015, 10:03 PM
Hemi Dave
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by FSTFRC
Provide some proof you actually own the GTR or a C7 z06. Like a picture with date on it laying on either car... Until then your probably just trolling the internet
This is the best he could do on short notice.........he's still on a bender ....
Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2015, 10:37 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Z07 A8 At 3000 and should be home by end of February drove the M7 for a few hundred miles and cannot wait for the A8 . Have never drive a car like this and know fast cars having had two Ferraris and currently a 12c
..Got so tired of the stupid nonsense of the "drag race " blah blah blah crowd decided to buy THIS POS (together with two other Z07 owners) one of which is also a forum member and can chime in IF he want's

It was immediately packed up and sent to Switzer in Ohio (as it already had Switzer mods) to upgrade to 1000+ hp
Will not EVER drive this thing or care to, it will be tested and thrown in one of our garages to be forgotten .
IT'S PURPOSE is to silence the fools who come around with their stupid Viper,Hellcat or whatever else videos of some stop light race or roll race or WHATEVER
This idea is not original I got it from a good buddy in Texas who has a McLaren P1 and got tired of the same street race crowd (as though he paid $1000,000+ for a drag racer) and bought an 1800hp+ UGR Gallardo which he photographed,threw a tarp over and put out the message that if you want to road race THAT is what you will be up against so just go away
Us three did not buy our new Zs to be silly street racers we bought the best handling trackable road legal car with everyday drivability there is except for the $million hypercars
And for those who want to street race or TALK about street racing we have something at home JUST for that ..We will even provide a 17yo to drive it because it CERTAINLY won't be us
Sure troll
Old 01-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Silverspeed
Team Owner

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '15

I have been here a long time, and I think this might be the dumbest, most douchy post I have ever read on this forum. Serious.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:09 AM
JackTripper
Turn 12!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 498 Likes on 217 Posts

Let me 2nd this

This dude must be high or drunk.
3rd the motion.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:41 AM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

I didn't think Dio could possibly make an even more stupid thread than his past ones, but I think he just won all of the internetz with the comedic value of this one.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:13 AM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Callsign_Vega
I didn't think Dio could possibly make an even more stupid thread than his past ones, but I think he just won all of the internetz with the comedic value of this one.
Callsign did you buy a Viper?? The one in the AV yours?

Get notified of new replies

To Silver Z07 due in a month's time just bought THIS

Old 01-23-2015, 09:25 AM
redzone
Le Mans Master

Received 149 Likes on 88 Posts

You sir, have de-railed......
Old 01-23-2015, 09:39 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

This has to be true. After all, it's on the Internet.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:39 AM
vtknight
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 272 Posts

I'm telling you Corvette forum doesn't disappoint. First all Z06 racing videos move to the distant and dismal other car section (even ones where the outcome isn't known yet) - and now we have troll Mastery (yup you deserve a capital) with the GTR in case of roll race nonsense.

I know the Switzer clan quite well - and you are saying it can be upgraded from 1000 HP to 2000 HP for an extra 40K?

They must really really really like you. A lot.

From your personality that you display so vividly in this thread - I don't think so. Nor does any of your trolling story make any hint of true.