Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Certified -CPO 2013 Porsche Boxster S, Heav. Optioned:PDK, Sport Chrono, Prpd Maint

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Z0Sick6
Le Mans Master

Location: North/Central NJ - a.k.a. Gotti in the CFNE section
Received 1,532 Likes on 523 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Certified -CPO 2013 Porsche Boxster S, Heav. Optioned:PDK, Sport Chrono, Prpd Maint

For sale is my Certified Pre-Owned 2013 Porsche 981 Boxster S. The warranty on this car is good until March 15, 2019! The car has just over 11K miles, and has been garage kept and driven only on nice days (as you can tell by the mileage this was a 3rd car). The car has full front end XPEL and Suntek Clear Bra on the bumper and full hood. I have the paperwork for this and these come with 10 year warranties if you ever need it replaced because of a rock hit or any other damage. This has allowed easy minded driving as you can't get rock chips. This is a must have on any high end car. I just recently replaced the orange side markers with the new LED European clear lenses. These were about $90. I also have the all-season rubber mats to keep the original carpeted mats literally brand new.

This car has attended both indoor and outdoor car shows and PCA car show events. It receives a full detail often with waxes, polymers, and clay bar treatment. This car was built right. The 20" Carrera Classics look amazing, the roll bar is optioned in the exterior Platinum Silver Metallic, with a full red Carrera leather interior, and aluminum accents. See for yourself when you go to the Porsche website, go into a Boxster S model, and this is the color combo they feature on the homepage for a reason!

I have owned many high end vehicles and I can agree with all the magazine reviews, this car is one of the most fun vehicles to drive. The PDK transmission is the best transmission I have owned in any car period. The mid engine design really makes this car one of the best handling cars on the road, as it only tips the scale at 29XX lbs. Below are the car's full options and codes, in 2013 this car had an MSRP of just under $84K, and today, a 2015 would cost about $87K new. That 2015 would only have a warranty for 4 years & 50K miles. This car has 88,000 miles left of warranty and over 5 years. The car also will come with 2 years/service intervals remaining for the Porsche Prepaid Maintenance Plan. That means for the next 2 years, your services are FREE. This was roughly $2900 for the 4 year plan.

546 - Sup. safety roll-bar Ext color

541 - Seat ventilation

573 - 2-zone automatic air condition

551 - Wind deflector

342 - Seat heating

P93 - Convenience Package

690 - SiriusXM(R) Satellite Radio Re

680 - BOSE(R) Surround Sound System

672 - Extend Navigation Mod-PCM 3.0

665 - PCM 3

XLS - Sports tailpipe

427 - 20-inch Carrera Classic wheel

446 - Wheel caps color Porsche crest

998 - Leather interior in natural leather

840 - SportDesign steering wheel

658 - Power Steering Plus

640 - Sport Chrono Package i.c.w. PC

603 - Bi-Xenon(TM) headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)

250 - Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)

P91 - Infotainment Package w/BOSE(R)

Car is in outstanding condition and always kept in a temperature controlled garage. I am selling because I am getting married in September and moving to NYC where I will need only 1 car, not 3. Now is the perfect time to buy because we are coming into mid spring and summer season. The ventilated seats are a must on hot top down driving days! Miscellaneous: Being a car enthusiast and on many car forums, I can recommend some things that come up. If you need financing please check out penfed(DOT)org - join fee is $15 and they have rates up to 72 months and rates are 2.49/2.99%. If you are not local, I can recommend a couple EXCELLENT transportation companies that I have personally used several times. I have this car listed on several websites including car forums. I have the right to take it down at anytime. There are only 2 cars in a 300 mile radius of NJ that have any cars in the $59K range... neither are optioned like this, and my car is a CPO so the warranty has 88K miles left.

Price: $59,992

Last edited by Z0Sick6; 04-21-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Certified -CPO 2013 Porsche Boxster S, Heav. Optioned:PDK, Sport Chrono, Prpd Maint