Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Take it easy out there folks! This C7 caused a massive accident

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 06:01 PM
HyperX
Team Owner

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by mebe
This video should have been titled: Two ******* drivers and a cell phone.

Camaro driver is dumber than the pickup truck driver who is much dumber than the video car driver.

Some jerk tries to cut you off on the right and you intentionally box him in? Really? Really?

And part of me wanted the camera car to crash into the back of the camaro when he went to take the phone call. That kind of idiocy is going on in front of you and you take a call? Really? Really?
I agree with you !! Especially about the Camaro thing!!
Old 05-01-2015, 01:23 AM
dmaxx3500
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,183 Likes on 748 Posts

there was a car in front of the pickup
Old 05-01-2015, 01:54 AM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Received 295 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmyb
Ummmm......where's the C7?

Jimmy
It overheated a mile back
Old 05-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by Raazor

their sarcasm meters obviously need batteries
its not the sarcasm they're sensitive about, its the damn car (particularly the C7Z)...say a joke or something you don't like about it and they act like you're talking about their kid or something, phecking pathetic
Old 05-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Hirohawa
Le Mans Master

Received 248 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Boba Fett
its not the sarcasm they're sensitive about, its the damn car (particularly the C7Z)...say a joke or something you don't like about it and they act like you're talking about their kid or something, phecking pathetic
Old 05-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by Boba Fett
Old 05-13-2015, 09:35 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Originally Posted by Chicago1
So you saying millions of people are wrong and blind about it looking like a Camaro from the rear?
You got it. I am saying that 2 guys, trying to be clever, started the Camaro tail light thing 2+ years ago, and "MILLIONS" of people, who have NEVER had an original thought in their lives, latched on to it and ran. These are the same "MILLIONS" that yell "Free Bird" to a musician playing in a bar or the "MILLIONS" that yell "Get in the hole" when a guy hits his tee shot on a par 5.

Jimmy
Old 05-13-2015, 09:39 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Originally Posted by NytmereZ
It overheated a mile back
Nicely played.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:40 PM
Chicago1
Race Director

I don't know what your talking about but it still looks like a camaro to from the rear..thats a fact and a funny one
Old 05-13-2015, 10:06 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

I don't know what your talking about but it still looks like a camaro to from the rear..thats a fact and a funny one
And the C5 looks like a GenIV Firebird from the front.....that is also a fact and a funny one as well.

Jimmy
Old 05-13-2015, 11:28 PM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm so glad the guy in the pickup truck got taken out. I hate those bastards that think they are speed police and block traffic in the left hand lane on purpose. I bet his stupid *** will think hard about doing that again.

Really that trucker knew what was going on and could have slowed down to help resolve the situation.

And of course the drunk Camaro driver goes without saying..
Old 05-14-2015, 11:42 AM
jimmyb
Race Director

Of course you don't. You're one of the "MILLIONS" who either need glasses or....well, see the earlier post about "original thoughts"

Yep, they're nearly identical...except for the shape of the light itself, the shape of the lens, the lack of a Bowtie on the C7, the lack of a trunk seam on the C7, different back up light location and shape, the exhaust pipe location...other than those things (and others), you're exactly right. Might be time for a visit to the optometrist.

Jimmy
Old 05-14-2015, 11:44 AM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Of course you don't. You're one of the "MILLIONS" who either need glasses or....well, see the earlier post about "original thoughts"

Yep, they're nearly identical...except for the shape of the light itself, the shape of the lens, the lack of a Bowtie on the C7, the lack of a trunk seam on the C7, different back up light location and shape, the exhaust pipe location...other than those things (and others), you're exactly right. Might be time for a visit to the optometrist.

Jimmy
Give it up. They're very similar. Why are you so sensitive? It's a fugging car for Christ sake. Should I post pictures of mine so you can rip it apart? Would that make you feel better? It won't bother me because we have different tastes (which is fine) and it's just a car, but if you find some relief then I'll gladly do so.

Ugh! Just look at that hideous hood window! And those black wheels! And I bet it has round taillights

Last edited by Crabbers; 05-14-2015 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:21 PM
\Boost Monkey/
Melting Slicks

Received 774 Likes on 417 Posts

Originally Posted by Crabbers
Give it up. They're very similar. Why are you so sensitive? It's a fugging car for Christ sake. Should I post pictures of mine so you can rip it apart? Would that make you feel better? It won't bother me because we have different tastes (which is fine) and it's just a car, but if you find some relief then I'll gladly do so.

Ugh! Just look at that hideous hood window! And those black wheels! And I bet it has round taillights
Supercharger looks ghey, bro.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:28 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

You're right, it is just a car. So, what's your problem? You think they're similar, I disagree and I AM ALLOWED, OK? I listed how they're different, you, not so much. I post a picture of a Camaro and a C7, and you give me a lecture. Go drive your car.
Jeez.

Jimmy
Old 05-15-2015, 01:12 AM
Chicago1
Race Director

Guess me and millions of other people need glasses...still looks like a camaro rear lol.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by \Boost Monkey/
Supercharger looks ghey, bro.

Yeah, that cover is super cheesy

You're right, it is just a car. So, what's your problem? You think they're similar, I disagree and I AM ALLOWED, OK? I listed how they're different, you, not so much. I post a picture of a Camaro and a C7, and you give me a lecture. Go drive your car.
Jeez.

Jimmy
You didn't disagree. You started to disparage people who said it looked like a Camaro (which is half a joke now because people like you are so sensitive about it). You can disagree, but there's a whiff of cry-baby in the way it's done. I don't pile on because you're disagreeing, I pile on because there's so much sensitivity when someone has a different taste in a freaking car.

My favorite color is green. You think it looks like vomit?!?! Well f*** you, you're just stupid and can't appreciate a good color!

Get notified of new replies

To Take it easy out there folks! This C7 caused a massive accident

Old 05-15-2015, 12:17 PM
White Out
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

Yep, they're nearly identical...

Jimmy
Old 05-16-2015, 12:18 AM
\Boost Monkey/
Melting Slicks

Received 774 Likes on 417 Posts

Yeah, that cover is super cheesy :ack
Wish they would have kept Cyber Grey. Fuking GM dude I would have paid a premium even if I had to to get it on my 15'. Now I have to look like a dick driving a white corvette.

Anyway...back to taillight butthurts
Old 05-16-2015, 10:57 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by HyperX
It's a c7 - look at the tail lights
I got the joke and chuckled. It was well placed IMHO.

Quick Reply: Take it easy out there folks! This C7 caused a massive accident