Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Nissan GT-R Nismo Price VS. ZO6

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 04:59 PM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Thank You!!

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto
Studies have shown conclusive that, the more punctuation marks you use, the more relevant your post becomes. Good work, might try to use 8 to 10 exclamation marks though next time. That should really help strengthen your argument.

-Alex
That fact you just can't drop it, makes you look even SMARTER!!! Go troll elsewhere!
Old 06-02-2015, 05:04 PM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by Tranceport913
It's a special edition, very limited, track focused NISMO GTR, only 60 built for 2015 and 50 for 2016. It's not just a regular GTR with a big wing attached to it.
Thanks, for your input. I'm dealing some dingle Berries on this forum and on the OP? Actually just one person really. Pin head Alex!!
Old 06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Dominic Toretto
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jarin12ga
Thanks, for your input. I'm dealing some dingle Berries on this forum and on the OP? Actually just one person really. Pin head Alex!!
I dropped the original issue. I was never the one losing sleep over these two cars. That was you. I just sarcastically commented on your misunderstanding of the obnoxious overuse of punctuation marks(mostly used by adolescents). Just trying to help you come off as a more mature person but, at this point it's clear even you if finished your GED, you'd still present yourself in the same childish manner.

-Alex
Old 06-03-2015, 07:58 AM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Default No!!

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto
I dropped the original issue. I was never the one losing sleep over these two cars. That was you. I just sarcastically commented on your misunderstanding of the obnoxious overuse of punctuation marks(mostly used by adolescents). Just trying to help you come off as a more mature person but, at this point it's clear even you if finished your GED, you'd still present yourself in the same childish manner.

-Alex
No you didn't!! That's just it, I was on the defense the whole time, yet you still keep opening your fat mouth and can't stop. You will be blocked soon, as I don't have time for people that are delusional. When you don't realize your being a #ss %ole !!!! Your the Child. Read the back posts and see who started what!
Old 06-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Woodson
Le Mans Master

Received 1,368 Likes on 792 Posts

No you didn't!! That's just it, I was on the defense the whole time, yet you still keep opening your fat mouth and can't stop. You will be blocked soon, as I don't have time for people that are delusional. When you don't realize your being a #ss %ole !!!! Your the Child. Read the back posts and see who started what!
Grow up. Unsubscribing.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Dominic Toretto
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Name-calling and overuse of punctuation marks still huh? Bye dude.

Originally Posted by Woodson
Grow up. Unsubscribing.
Ditto.

-Alex
Old 06-03-2015, 04:09 PM
jarin12ga
Instructor

Default No!

Originally Posted by Woodson
Grow up. Unsubscribing.
You grow up!! Stay off my thread!! Are you two Butt buddies or something?? Stay out of it!!!Unsubscribe GOOD? Whatever...
Old 06-05-2015, 12:19 AM
themonk
Team Owner

Location: Calgary, AB. There's a reason why white was the only color offered on every year Corvette. Proud Canadian German Jamaican!
Received 1,456 Likes on 799 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Old 06-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Old 06-07-2015, 06:54 PM
White Out
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

Back on topic, OP wants an automatic Vette. ****** geriatrics.

Quick Reply: Nissan GT-R Nismo Price VS. ZO6