Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Both bone stock: 2015 Hellcat Charger 8A versus 2010 Corvette ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 09:18 AM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by themonk
Dude, shut your pie hole already, you sound like a moron. You're saying that the quarter mile video is fake? You said the HC does it in 10.48, the Z in the video does it in 10.42....why don't you stop stroking your hard on for the HC and post a vid of a HC doing better than that rather than spewing your total bs like you always do. I think you're just a wee bit butt sore because the Z kills your antiquated ZR1.

Why don't you go ask more advice on cars that you'll never own to try to make yourself out to be a big shot. I'll tell you what, when you buy one of those cars post a pic and prove me wrong.

You really are just stupid aren't you? I don't care which one is faster. My point isn't which is faster, it's that these times that are almost half of a second faster than all the other times are suspect. I am just as suspicious of the 10.48 the Hellcat ran as I am the 10.42 the Z ran (when the owner is talking about the mods on the Z). The video obviously isn't fake, it actually ran a 10.42, but then he talks about his mods. If that doesn't throw up red flags then I don't know what will. The Hellcat hero run is completely suspect as well. My point isn't which one is faster, because the Z is. My point is that you can't question every competitive car and then accept every video where the Z wins. This has nothing to do with preferences for any car, it has everything to do with objectivity when looking at every car. I know you are incapable of objectivity because the only reason you buy cars is to try and show off. Good thing they offer 7 year financing, otherwise your broke *** wouldn't be able to afford anything. I know you like to show off, I know you want people to think you're cool, and I find that extraordinarily sad. You must have been picked on as a kid, because your attention craving, adulation seeking personality is just sad. Is it going to make you happy if I say that the Z is faster than the Hellcat? Because it is. That being said, both of the 10.4X times they ran are B.S. IDGAFF which car is faster, just look at them objectively (something you are completely unable to do).

As far as other cars that I'll never own, you do realize that I could trade my current car for an '07 DB9 and get paid to do so? The reasons I haven't are because Michigan doesn't offer a trade in tax credit so there's no point in even looking to do so while I still live here. I've grown quite attached to my car, and I don't know enough about Aston Martin yet to feel comfortable buying a car out of warranty. Also, if I did decide to just buy it instead of selling mine first, I would want to wait until I can just pay for it instead of financing it, so I would have to hold off for a bit until I had that amount of cash, and I don't want to move 3 cars plus all my stuff 1200 miles. I know you don't care, but if you keep making completely moronic assertions about my life, you're going to get the proper answers. I'll be sure to rub your face in it when I move home and buy another car (cause you brought it up) that I'll just write a check for instead of financing for 84 months. That also means I won't be in debt making car payments (which you're also too stupid to realize that you're in debt). So why don't you go back to peddling rust buckets because you're too stupid to do anything else.

Last edited by Crabbers; 07-14-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Both bone stock: 2015 Hellcat Charger 8A versus 2010 Corvette ZR1