Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Dodge President/CEO Mocks Z06

Old 09-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by Hirohawa
Can someone translate this to human?

Or should we call 911 because someone is having a seizure at their keyboard?
yea, I was trying to make sense out of that too but then realized who the poster was...
Old 09-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by White Out
Nobody is looking at you or your car.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:49 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Received 295 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Hirohawa
Can someone translate this to human?

Or should we call 911 because someone is having a seizure at their keyboard?
No he is just in buyer remorse "meltdown mode", Im still waiting for a single PM, I know there is one Jackass who posts on here whom also thinks his C7 Z is the baddest car in the history of the world(every other car is $****) who lives in the town next to me , Im waiting.... no Pm's yet, put down your Zaino, throw out your motor trend magazine, and bring it, Ill reserve the track.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:50 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by NytmereZ
No he is just in buyer remorse "meltdown mode", Im still waiting for a single PM, I know there is one Jackass who posts on here whom also thinks his C7 Z is the baddest car in the history of the world(every other car is $****) who lives in the town next to me , Im waiting.... no Pm's yet, put down your Zaino, throw out your motor trend magazine, and bring it, Ill reserve the track.
3 Z06ZR1 may mess up his 30MPG he is keeping track of so I wouldn't put high hopes on it.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:54 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Crabbers
I think I'm just going to let you speak for me from now on. Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.
until I get a legitimate PM, I will do the same.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:31 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by h3mpking
Mine gets the same attention. This new Z06 is a rock star. You are correct I believe when you say the reasons why the sales are so low for the Viper. In my opinion the Viper is definitely a niche market for the Dodge die hards. I think the hardest thing for those die hards to accept and understand is that the Viper is no longer the best American super car. It has taken back seat to the Z06 and that should be great news. With innovation comes competition and who knows, maybe we will see a complete evolution in the Viper line that will drive the market to new automotive heights.. As of now, I vote on the Z06. I had a 2014 GTS for a week and could not get back in to a Z06 fast enough.
Sorry to bust your imagination , but corvettes do not get attention, sorry.
I've had 6 corvettes kid, the only rockstar was the ZR1, 3 mustangs , a very very fast GN, still have 600hp turbo busa.

I can't belive you are still posting on here after the pm you sent me, you do know that you wouldn't be saying that garbage to my face , I would tell your mommy and she would take your computer privalages away

As to the mods..... How in the heck are you letting this kid even posting here after that PM

For all you guys wondering what this obvious 14year old wrote, here is what he wrote me in a pm.............. I changed some letters for obvious reasons

H3mpking wrote.....

"Does reporting a post make you feel more of a man, you &aggot *** Viper fanboy... I guess it does. Learn reading comprehension as you might understand what a valid argument with facts looks like, no everyone sucking your @ick about your Viper on a CORVETTE forum. You represent all stupid in this society and why people like you will be the way you are...I know who you are..."

How can you mods not ban this troll, and why are you erasing MY posts?
I was a Mod here before this site got bought out, and people like this were banned right away , what is wrong with you guys!!!!!

It is common knowledge that the gen 5 viper is superior to the Z06, so is the zr1, erasing people's honest posts isn't going to change that.

Last edited by NytmereZ; 09-03-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:49 AM
h3mpking
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
My z06 gets people all the time everyday they are still looking and even taking pictures as of yesterday the Z06 is miles ahead of the Viper in sales and resale and use as a Car. That should tell you why they can't hardly make sale? No one wants one. The newest Viper Hahaha
it's a clown car. You might hang with the few Viper Boys! Instead of here!
Mine gets the same attention. This new Z06 is a rock star. You are correct I believe when you say the reasons why the sales are so low for the Viper. In my opinion the Viper is definitely a niche market for the Dodge die hards. I think the hardest thing for those die hards to accept and understand is that the Viper is no longer the best American super car. It has taken back seat to the Z06 and that should be great news. With innovation comes competition and who knows, maybe we will see a complete evolution in the Viper line that will drive the market to new automotive heights.. As of now, I vote on the Z06. I had a 2014 GTS for a week and could not get back in to a Z06 fast enough
Old 09-04-2015, 11:14 AM
White Out
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

mine gets the same attention. This new z06 is a rock star. You are correct i believe when you say the reasons why the sales are so low for the viper. In my opinion the viper is definitely a niche market for the dodge die hards. I think the hardest thing for those die hards to accept and understand is that the viper is no longer the best american super car. It has taken back seat to the z06 and that should be great news. With innovation comes competition and who knows, maybe we will see a complete evolution in the viper line that will drive the market to new automotive heights.. As of now, i vote on the z06. I had a 2014 gts for a week and could not get back in to a z06 fast enough
wut?
Old 09-04-2015, 02:35 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by White Out
wut?
It's useless don't even bother, you are talking to a 14 year old troll, who should be banned, the mods don't want to do anything about it, so it's best to use the ignore button.

Look at the childish pm he sent me, look at the times he posts, he also has "owned" a 14 viper for a week, put 1000 miles on it but can't tell me a single shift point, 2 corvettes, and a hellcat all in that time as well......... he may be that Z06Zr1 guys son or something, both talk like fools and make it obvious they have never sat in a viper, well maybe a 16 year old viper.
Ignore button on

Actually had some hot and rainy weather in Chicago , which is why I have been on this forum more than usual, I rather drive my cars than talk about them on the Internet.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Mr turbo rotary
Team Owner

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

Mine gets the same attention. This new Z06 is a rock star. You are correct I believe when you say the reasons why the sales are so low for the Viper. In my opinion the Viper is definitely a niche market for the Dodge die hards. I think the hardest thing for those die hards to accept and understand is that the Viper is no longer the best American super car. It has taken back seat to the Z06 and that should be great news. With innovation comes competition and who knows, maybe we will see a complete evolution in the Viper line that will drive the market to new automotive heights.. As of now, I vote on the Z06. I had a 2014 GTS for a week and could not get back in to a Z06 fast enough
The Viper has not taken a back seat to the Z06 and it's not just for "hard core Dodge fans". The Viper has always been a top tier performer, including foreign super cars. The reason sales are low is because it's an expensive car and the Obama economy absolutely sucks.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:12 PM
BudgetPlan1
Le Mans Master

Received 1,031 Likes on 608 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10

Default Dodge President/CEO Mocks Z06

Viper...Z...whatever, but anyone who speaks of 'kills' sounds like a 15 year old moron.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:03 PM
meyerweb
Safety Car

Received 483 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by NytmereZ
Sorry to bust your imagination , but corvettes do not get attention, sorry.
The word Troll comes to mind reading this dude's posts. What an idiot. Going on my ignore list now.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:25 PM
themonk
Team Owner

Location: Calgary, AB. There's a reason why white was the only color offered on every year Corvette. Proud Canadian German Jamaican!
Received 1,456 Likes on 799 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

is everyone aware that the Z did the Lightning Lap at VIR in 2:41:3.......the 918 did it in 2:43:1.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Callsign_Vega
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
My z06 gets people all the time everyday they are still looking and even taking pictures as of yesterday the Z06 is miles ahead of the Viper in sales and resale and use as a Car. That should tell you why they can't hardly make sale? No one wants one.
Now let me replace two words in your retarded sentence and see how it still applies:

"the Camry is miles ahead of the Z06 in sales and resale and use as a Car."

That is how stupid you are...

Boy, nothing get's me all excited about buying a new high end sports car more than the knowledge that they sell tens of thousands of them so that every retired bald dentist on the road has one.

Here's a pro-tip: rarity is a positive attribute, not a negative.

Last edited by Callsign_Vega; 09-07-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:24 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Received 107 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by themonk
is everyone aware that the Z did the Lightning Lap at VIR in 2:41:3.......the 918 did it in 2:43:1.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:25 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Callsign_Vega
Now let me replace two words in your retarded sentence and see how it still applies:

"the Camry is miles ahead of the Z06 in sales and resale and use as a Car."

That is how stupid you are...

Boy, nothing get's me all excited about buying a new high end sports car more than the knowledge that they sell tens of thousands of them so that every retired bald dentist on the road has one.

Here's a pro-tip: rarity is a positive attribute, not a negative.
I saw my 1st C7 Z06 vert yesterday , as with any performance model vette you have to really know the car to see a visual difference , much more with the C7 than C6 variants until the GS's were released.

I was on my Busa or I would have taken a picture, I kid you not it was a man at least 70, white hair on the sides, bald on the top.
I have not seen one new corvette with the exception of my 34 year old brother (whom gets no mercy from me ) who wasn't old enough to be my grandfather, I owned my last vette almost 4 years ago, and I wasn't really that aware , I applaud these old guys for still driving sports cars, but I have a feeling that most who argue on here (besides the total fakes who don't own a car) are these old retired guys you mention.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't VIR repaved and widened right before the Z ran? I mean as long as we're comparing times of two different tracks, the Miata did VIR faster than the Z did the Nürburgring.

Get notified of new replies

To Dodge President/CEO Mocks Z06

Old 09-07-2015, 05:30 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by NineBall
That is obvious , but they are real good at putting extra badges like hp ratings etc on the hood, rear bumper on their cars.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:07 PM
themonk
Team Owner

Location: Calgary, AB. There's a reason why white was the only color offered on every year Corvette. Proud Canadian German Jamaican!
Received 1,456 Likes on 799 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by NineBall
oh so let me guess, you've raced every single car ever made....wow, it must be nice to have your superpowers. Tell me, how is someone who doesn't own every car ever made supposed to get info on how well the car does on a track? Answer that question genius.

I love it when idiots think they're some sort of racing guru and post up idiotic schit like that, it really shows their true intelligence, or should I say lack thereof.

Lemme guess, in your little mind the 918 didn't break the 7 minute mark on Nurburgring because you, being a pro racer and all didn't do it.......mmmmm, yeah, right.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:53 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by themonk
oh so let me guess, you've raced every single car ever made....wow, it must be nice to have your superpowers. Tell me, how is someone who doesn't own every car ever made supposed to get info on how well the car does on a track? Answer that question genius.

I love it when idiots think they're some sort of racing guru and post up idiotic schit like that, it really shows their true intelligence, or should I say lack thereof.

Lemme guess, in your little mind the 918 didn't break the 7 minute mark on Nurburgring because you, being a pro racer and all didn't do it.......mmmmm, yeah, right.
........ Please , more magazine quotes, from a waxer , you talk about the 918 like it's just another car, you will never see one in anything but a magazine in your life, I probably won't either.

Where are you times and videos? Face it you are a waxer, real car guys could give a crap about "Ring times" ,and waxer guys like you also have to face the reality that the C7Z's times were so crappy GM didn't even post them, give it up already.

Last edited by NytmereZ; 09-08-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dodge President/CEO Mocks Z06