Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: Lamborghini Gallardo

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 03:45 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default FS: Lamborghini Gallardo

Looking to sell this beautiful Gallardo that has been meticulously maintained. I was searching for quite some time for the right color combo and I only saw three on the market with the red/blk interior. Not to mention, the car is an actual 6 speed gated manual. The color combo with a manual truly makes this a rare car!
This is a two owner car, carfax and autocheck in hand. (Carfax rates $2k above value and Autocheck scores 93). Title in hand ready to transfer.

This car has recently had its 20k service completed. That consisted of oil change, rear differential fluid change, brake fluids change and coolant change. (I'll change the engine oil prior to sale as well since I bought an oil change kit) The brake pads and rotors on the car are practically new. More importantly, the clutch shows no signs of slippage and is viewed to be about 50% left. Should easily last 10-15k more miles.

It does have a few tasteful options that I have installed:
-Painted Gloss black OEM Casseopia Wheels on new Hankooks
-Hertz stereo (subs, speakers, amp)
-Pioneer double din head unit (navi, Bluetooth, etc)
-Tinted windows and windshield (all 35%)
-Headlights have 7% tint layer over it. Tail has small section in clear that is covered as well.
-Flat black Iforged Sprint wheels on Michelin Pilot SS (extra)
-Tubi Exhaust (extra)
-Fabspeed Test pipe (extra)
-LOC Exhuast (extra)

The car comes with two keys, books and oem car cover. Zero accidents. The front bumper was repainted and could probably use another repaint if you plan to clear bra over it. But looks fine in general. Paint is in 9/10 condition. There are a few spots of rock chips on the front end but that is expected of a 11 yr old car. There are a few small paint issues which I can go over with interested parties. Overall the body and paint are like glass, smooth and clean. The underbody of the car is VERY clean. It has never been driven in rain. She rarely gets driven but mileage will go up slightly.

Right now miles are 21,1xx. No issues, service items or check engine lights.

The car is turn key and looking for a new home. Only reason I am selling is to find a Twin Turbo Gallardo or something else silly fast. I thought I would be fine slowing down to "stock' Gallardo HP but... im not.

I'm looking for $95k stock form. May take partial trades but no Corvettes. Already bought my dream C6Z so im looking more for other "cheaper" exotics or nice cars.

Interior pics on Page 3.

Now lowered.

Old 09-27-2015, 12:00 PM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

Sweet ride AJ....GLWS!

Whats the scoop on your dream Z06?
Old 09-27-2015, 06:03 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Thanks bud!!! Dream Z06 is in the garage and running well. A couple minor things I need to fix over winter but otherwise, making me a very happy camper!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Lamborghini Gallardo

Quick Reply: FS: Lamborghini Gallardo