Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Byron Drag day for Vipers and vettes

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 02:11 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Received 295 Likes on 161 Posts

Default Byron Drag day for Vipers and vettes

I've set up many events(I had another screen name) for this forum at Byron dragway in Byron IL, but haven't in the last 8 years.

I'm going back on the 17th with my viper TA , I'll be bringing the TA, a 15 Z06, and a 15 hellcat charger so far.
I'm calling on our Chicago members, who have any brand of fast car and want to be part of this.
People like mopar Jimmy, mvr555 are some of the people off the top of my head who have come to these events, I know the owner so again of you want trophies, I can set that up and we can split the cars into stock and modded classes.(whom myself and MVR have won in the past)

This is all about fun guys, so I'm just trying to get a head count, of another day works for you guys let me know , the active street guys can go clocks off if they want, this is for fun guys(most of you guys will recognize me when you see me)

Let me know who is coming and if you want trophies again(I'm not going for a trophie, just a personal best) again any CF member is invited, ANY brand car.

Last edited by NytmereZ; 10-04-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:46 AM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

I know there are people in Chicago who are not on chi town racing, who actually go to the strip , 75 looks and not one person who wants to come?

Byron is a good track with good prep, I've made at least 100 passes this year, and it's always been consistent prep.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:13 PM
MVR 155
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In XI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

I would love to go with the S4 since I have added the piggyback tuner but I am at the gun club that day running the rifle match. For anyone on the fence I will also echo that Byron is a great track that is always prepped well, always a great time!!!
Old 10-06-2015, 08:31 PM
NytmereZ
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by MVR 155
I would love to go with the S4 since I have added the piggyback tuner but I am at the gun club that day running the rifle match. For anyone on the fence I will also echo that Byron is a great track that is always prepped well, always a great time!!!
I knew some racers were still here , we can change the day so more people can come.

Get notified of new replies

To Byron Drag day for Vipers and vettes