Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Ariel Atom track demonstration Oct 24 and 25 at Hallett Motor Raceway-Eddie Hill

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 05:50 PM
FourFather
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 16 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'22

Default Ariel Atom track demonstration Oct 24 and 25 at Hallett Motor Raceway-Eddie Hill

I have my Ariel Atom demonstrator/company car already at Hallett Motor Raceway, near Tulsa, Oklahoma and will be here all day Saturday 24th and Sunday the 25th.

I love to show it and tell interested folks about it, and demonstrate the car's awesome track capabilities.

It is so much faster than the other street cars, around 10 seconds per lap quicker, that we have run our Atom in the Open Wheel Racecar class for the last nine years.

Temps are forecast in the mid 70's both days. This would be a great time to see and hear an Atom up close.

I could even sell you one, if you are ready. I have two new 2016 Turbo Atoms for sale, one at my dealership in Wichita Falls, Texas, and the other one at the factory in virginia, ready to ship direct to a buyer.

I have my 300 HP Atom here at Hallett, but both the new 2016 Turbo Atoms are 365HP.

Proudly made in America-

Thanks for looking-

Eddie FourFather Hill

Quick Reply: Ariel Atom track demonstration Oct 24 and 25 at Hallett Motor Raceway-Eddie Hill