Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Mint 1967 Chevy Nova For Sale / For Trade

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 09:01 PM
99WS7
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default WTT 1967 Chevy Nova

PRICE: 22.5K

I want to trade my 1967 Chevy Nova for a C6 "with cash on top." Manual cars only. Tasteful mods are welcome.

Up for sale or trade is my 1967 Chevy Nova. Reason for selling is I want a Gen 5 Camaro, Vette or very clean F Body (manual only). The Nova is extremely solid and just an all-round awesome car – thumbs up every time I take it out. It’s a turn-key driver all day long. If I could have both I’d keep it, I will be getting another classic in a few years for sure. It’s super reliable. I live in Cheyenne WY and drove it to Denver a few weeks ago and it ran perfect. I put 300 miles on the car that day. It has a fresh built 355 that I tuned and it runs perfect. No choke on the Holley and she fires right up. I did not build the car but it was done very well and it shows. The paint is driver quality with a few imperfections but overall it’s nice. The color is awesome and really shines in the sun.

Here is a list of the mods:
Engine: 355 with Holley 750, Holley intake manifold, Erson camshaft (.465/.488 lift 224*/234*, 112* lobe sep) – sounds really good and has good street manors. Open the cut outs and it lets people know you’re camm’d. Also Erson lifters, rockers and valve covers, Hooker Headers - they flow into the fenders and looks super cool, Dual elec cut outs - the entire exhaust is stainless (3”), Phoenix Coil, MSD Distributor, Elec fuel pump with regulator (5.5 psi is what I have it set too), Aluminum radiator with dual elec fans set up on a thermostat to come on at 180 and is fully adjustable.
Drivetrain: 700r4 - can cruise at 75-80 mph on the hwy no prob it 2500rpm, 2200 stall, 10 bolt posi with 390 gears. No hmm or gear noise.
Brakes/Suspension: CPP 4 way disc with drilled/slotted rotors - car stops very well, Caltech traction bars. Drives straight as an arrow.
Lighting: Headlights have been updated to halogen with halos that come on only with parking lamps, Rear brake lights are LEDs.
Exterior: 2'' Cowl hood, New gun metal gray paint, rally wheels (have the center caps off but do have them, Car is super straight with no rust. The car was taken down to bare metal.
Interior: Very clean, Autometer tach, oil press and temp gauge, original gauges work perfect including the back lighting, B&M ratchet shifter, Chevy steering wheel, headliner is perfect, no cracks or rips.
Only issue is both rear windows are off their track. They stay up but fine need be put back on the track to roll down properly. It was like that when I bought it.

Cold start:

Walk around with engine running:

Interior:

Exterior showing paint etc:

Last edited by 99WS7; 07-21-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Mint 1967 Chevy Nova For Sale / For Trade