Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

New ZL1?

Old 10-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Bucknut2006
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 16sedanSS
Did you even read my whole post?

I did't have a problem with the 2016 Camaro SS visibility on the test drive, either.
But, after I BOUGHT mine, the visibility became apparent the more I drove it.
The visibility is downright dangerous.
The incompetent idiots who ruined the visibility for the clown car design should all be fired and be banned from auto industry.
GM should just give the ATS-V the LS9 or LT4 with the rev matching 7spd. Problems solved.
I read your post and stated it was fine for me after a test drive. You gave zero examples of how the visibility got worse after owning it. Wasn't much to read in your post.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:51 AM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,947 Likes on 2,177 Posts

I found the visability fine in the camaro

Just use your mirrors like you would in any low slung highly styled sports car or sports coupe.

I' m not in love with some of the details of the 6 th gen camaro styling but a few changes like a different rear spoiler and a different rear facia and I find it attractive.

Gm has these two options I've mentioned available...it was a duckbill rear spoiler and a blacked out rear panel between the rear tail lights..

In my opinion it made a huge difference to me...

The front of the 6 th gen ZL1 is cool....and the side view quite familiar to the fifth gen...

The performance in both ss and zL1 is dam impressive.

I think the ten speed automatic with the 650 hp will be a world class sports car killer and everyday driver..for 63 grand...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New ZL1?