Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Anyone own the 2017 Continental?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Mtol117
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone own the 2017 Continental?

My lease is ending soon, and I'm shopping around. Does anyone here own the new Lincoln continental?
Old 12-31-2016, 12:14 AM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,948 Likes on 2,177 Posts

A nice luxury car that's priced well. I don't think you would go wrong leasing one.

My favorite leasing site for price comparisons might come in handy ...there are many similiar outfits throughout the country.

Www.legendleasing.com

Two alternative luxury car leases that might interest you are the Maserati sedan and the genesis g80...

Maserati just launched a very aggressive lease program through its dealer network to move the metal...I see ads on Facebook for Maserati as well...I believe even less than what I show on legends site.

Genesis g80 or older but still new Hyundai versions of the g80 are really inexpensive from what I've heard...

As consumers are moving to cuv s...especially in the luxury segment..along with the tesla invasion....large luxury sedan prices and leases are dropping fast.

Cadillac ct6 might also have subsidized leasing as well.

Getting back to the continental I believe you ll find that a nice luxury sedan and it's quite good looking.

Also I have seen the twin turbo 400 hp awd v6 MKZ with a msrp of 45 grand...

I'm not sure the lease rate but I bet fords making a play to move the metal so pricing could be enticing.

Just shooting the breeze. I like the continental.

Let us know how you make out

Last edited by JerriVette; 12-31-2016 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Tom's_03SVT
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

$70k ..... for a Lincoln get a tesla or a benz.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone own the 2017 Continental?