Other Country Events Other Countries

Corvette Club In Germany

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 02:49 AM
davisce
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Corvette Club In Germany

For all you Corvette Owners stationed, working, living in Germany there's a Corvette Club in the Mannheim/Heidelber area waiting for you to join in the fun. It's the "Baden-Wurttemberg International Corvette Club" (BWICC).

We have over 100 members on the rolls and growing. Most of our members are U.S. Military, DoD Civilians, or U.S. DoD Contractor personnel, but we also have a good size number of "Local National Members" as well. So if you're looking for a way to meet other Corvette Owner in Germany here's your chance.

Oh did I mention there's "NO" Club Fee's or Club Dues ! Hey, we don't even elect a Club Officers,e.g., President, Vice Presidnet, etc., etc ! Hey, it's worked for us for the last 6 years .

We have a New Web Page that's (being updated as we speak), but you can checkout some of our member's Vettes, the club's 2007 Spring and Summer Cruise Schedule, and info on "Club Meetings". Logo onto and check it out ~

http://www.bwcorvettes.com

We have a pretty full Club Schedule this year with Cruises to Normandy, Le Mans, France, Valkenburg, Netherlands (Corvette FAME),
Garmisch, Germany, and many others. . . . So, if you're looking to hookup with other Corvette owners in Germany here's you chance.

Ciao,
Old 03-30-2013, 10:22 AM
msgg100
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone know of a good place that service corvettes in Southern Germany near the Nuremberg or Regensburg area
Old 03-30-2013, 12:53 PM
Le shark81
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by davisce
We have a pretty full Club Schedule this year with Cruises to Normandy, Le Mans, France, Valkenburg, Netherlands (Corvette FAME),
Garmisch, Germany, and many others. . . . So, if you're looking to hookup with other Corvette owners in Germany here's you chance.
Hi davisce
Do you plan to come to our Corvette 60th anniversary celebration ?
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/othe...in-france.html
Old 03-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Rock36
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by msgg100
Anyone know of a good place that service corvettes in Southern Germany near the Nuremberg or Regensburg area
PM Sent
Old 03-31-2013, 02:41 AM
msgg100
Intermediate

Schedule may not permit me to attend the Celebration
Old 04-20-2013, 02:47 PM
schaffer C5
Advanced

Where is a good place to get the Corvette serviced in Nuremberg area.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:59 PM
msgg100
Intermediate

Originally Posted by schaffer C5
Where is a good place to get the Corvette serviced in Nuremberg area.
Not sure in Nuremburg but was told there is a place in Amberg, atba dealership. Think its called Schwandorf Opel, Ford, GM.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:31 PM
WICKEDFRC
Race Director

Received 1,652 Likes on 738 Posts

Also a member of BWICC from way back in 2005, ACP in Euskirchen is a good shop, but do NOT trust their tuner, or any aftermath. Their tuner leaned out my tune too lean and I blew a nice sized hole through my #5 piston. Then ACP took no responsibility for their foul-up, saying that my VaraRam intake failed and allowed dirt to get up inside my block, possibly causing it to fail. That was COMPLETE BS as they removed my intake and showed me lots of sand in the area. Sand, in FRANKFURT, Germany?? Imagine that. They knew exactly what was wrong and they BS'd me all the way up to the time I had no choice but to ship my car back stateside on 7 cylinders or less.

As mentioned, ACP knows their stuff, but do NOT trust their tuning shop in Koln. (Cologne).

You been warned. : )

Other than that, BWICC has plenty of get-togethers and is the most active Corvette Club I have ever been a part of. Normandy, Le Mans, Czech, Luxumbourg, etc etc etc. Many events.

Say hello to Guido, the owner of Mov-It brakes for me.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:54 AM
schaffer C5
Advanced

The reason I asked is because I am looking for a good shop to service my transmission. I do not feel conferable to do it my self.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Shailesh Poddar
5th Gear

hi all!
I know this is unrelated to the thread but i need some help please.
I moved to lisbon from canada (eh!) along with my c7 only to discover that the chevy portugal is closed for good. I now need to change certain light housings to european standards from north american and there is no help in spain or france.

Please suggest places where i can buy original parts for the c7 in germany... and if anyone knows of a way to change/ update the navigation from north america to european maps.

i would love to be a part of this club, just dont want to put that kind of mileage on the car to drive that far...just yet.

thank you in advance.

cheers

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Club In Germany

Quick Reply: Corvette Club In Germany