Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

FS: OEM C6 wheels, TPMS, BFG KDW

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 09:05 PM
errance
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: OEM C6 wheels, TPMS, BFG KDW

SOLD

I am selling the original set of OEM wheels that came on my 2007 C6 Corvette (coupe with Z51). I am the original owner of these wheels, as I was of the car. The tires are aftermarket.

The wheels come with centre caps, valves, C6 TPMS sensors, and a set of mounted tires. Everything you see on the photos, nothing more, nothing less.

Lots of photos on flickr: http://tinyurl.com/c6wheels

Tires:
BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW in stock tire size
245/40ZR18 fronts
285/35ZR19 rears
These tires have seen a lot of use and are near the end of their life, but they're not dead yet.

Wheels:
OEM GM wheels, gray
18X8.5 fronts
19X10 rears
Approx 12,000 miles.
The rear wheels are in very good condition.
One front wheel is in good condition. The other is in fair condition.
Structurally, they're all perfect. No rust, no bends.
Here's what happened to the front wheels: I used very dusty metallic brake pads (Hawk if I recall) on the front. I then had to store the wheels without having a chance to clean them, and the brake dust became hard as it oxidized. So the black stuff you see on the front wheels is that hardened brake dust. For some reason, one side is much worse than the other: it has a few black dust spots on the outside of the wheel, and more on the inside. That wheel also has some curb rash. The other front wheel has no curb rash and no dust deposits visible on the outside, so it looks much better.
Also, as you can see in the pictures, there are tiny scratches in the wheel paint from me trying to remove dust using steel wool. That was a dumb idea... These scratches are only visible up close, and are lighter in person than on the pictures. They may also buff out with the right compound.

I'm asking $500 for the whole set. I will consider any offer so please don't hesitate to contact me.
I would be interested in trades for lightweight 15x8 0-offset Miata wheels plus cash. No interest in any other trades.

Wheels are located in Tacoma, WA. Delivery in the local area can be arranged.
Will ship at buyer's expense. I have not weighted/boxed them yet.

Last edited by errance; 12-02-2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:29 AM
errance
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price reduced to $500. Will consider any offer.

Quick Reply: FS: OEM C6 wheels, TPMS, BFG KDW