Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Okay, Who Was It?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 05:07 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Default Okay, Who Was It?

Went up to QFC to buy a few items and spotted a new C7 in white at Starbucks in Sammamish. Temp plates and a Good Chevrolet frame on rear license.

I'm still trying to figure out if I like these enough to order one and that white one was stunning. It had the "transparent" top fitted which isn't my favorite feature. I'll bet it looks even better (to me) with the body colored top on.

A beautiful C7 in any event.

Who was it?

These things are starting to show up all over the plateau lately. Starting to threaten the Cadillac Escalade as the "Official Car of Plateaupia"
Old 05-14-2014, 06:49 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

we are seeing more and more down here! After Ken took his to the WVCA meeting in Salem, now 2 more members have them ordered. But, it isn't just the looks which I LOVE, it is everything else about the car. Handling,ride,electronics, etc,etc!!!
I told him when he decides to get a 2015 or 2016, he can give me his 2014, even 'tho I love my C5Z!
Old 05-14-2014, 11:42 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

I see them at least a few times a week on my commute to Boeing Field....and maybe 30% know of the Vette Wave....
Old 05-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Seattle C4
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by last901
Went up to QFC to buy a few items and spotted a new C7 in white at Starbucks in Sammamish. Temp plates and a Good Chevrolet frame on rear license.

I'm still trying to figure out if I like these enough to order one and that white one was stunning. It had the "transparent" top fitted which isn't my favorite feature. I'll bet it looks even better (to me) with the body colored top on.

A beautiful C7 in any event.

Who was it?

These things are starting to show up all over the plateau lately. Starting to threaten the Cadillac Escalade as the "Official Car of Plateaupia"

I see a cyber grey one every morning on 405 south heading to Renton. Waiting to see a green one. Cyber grey is just not that exciting to me. It hides all the cool features of the car.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:11 AM
85corvettec4
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

south everett mukilteo, they are here and there. saw one down in avondale a couple weeks ago as well
Old 05-15-2014, 02:16 PM
rcread
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 96 Posts

I saw my first one last week and did a double take. I'm so used to seeing them online and in magazines that I forgot I hadn't yet seen one in person.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:00 PM
KenHorse
Team Owner

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Received 2,402 Likes on 1,366 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Down here, I've only seen 3 other C7s. One yellow, one red and one silver.

(guess they can say they've seen a blue one!)
Old 08-19-2014, 01:34 AM
Rohey
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey that was me guess I need to read the local forum more often. I am just a few blocks from the QFC on Pine lake...
no more temp plates..... now personalized plate reads Cyber 7.
Nobody gets what it means unless your a corvette person
Old 08-19-2014, 09:27 AM
George's_Vette
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

[QUOTE=Seattle C4;1586902697]I see a cyber grey one every morning on 405 south heading to Renton. Waiting to see a green one. Cyber grey is just not that exciting to me. It hides all the cool features of the car.

The green C-7 is stunning IMHO. Having been to Spring Mountain this spring I got to see and drive all the colors on the track. If I had to choose I think the green would be at the top of my color list for a new car. However, I like the white, the blue, the red.

I'll take one of each please! That way I can drive whichever color I'm in the mood for that day.

George
Twisp, WA
Old 08-19-2014, 10:05 AM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Rohey
Hey that was me guess I need to read the local forum more often. I am just a few blocks from the QFC on Pine lake...
no more temp plates..... now personalized plate reads Cyber 7.
Nobody gets what it means unless your a corvette person
I figured it was you, Roger. Beautiful car!
Old 08-19-2014, 05:28 PM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 477 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

[QUOTE=George's_Vette;1587629849]
Originally Posted by Seattle C4
I see a cyber grey one every morning on 405 south heading to Renton. Waiting to see a green one. Cyber grey is just not that exciting to me. It hides all the cool features of the car.

The green C-7 is stunning IMHO. Having been to Spring Mountain this spring I got to see and drive all the colors on the track. If I had to choose I think the green would be at the top of my color list for a new car. However, I like the white, the blue, the red.

I'll take one of each please! That way I can drive whichever color I'm in the mood for that day.

George
Twisp, WA
Ah George I knew that you were a fellow with good taste when I met you at Walter's get together. How I wish that GM was smart enough not to limit the green to just one year. I guess that there were just not enough of us with good taste

Get notified of new replies

To Okay, Who Was It?

Quick Reply: Okay, Who Was It?