Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

I need to borrow or rent some street tires for the dyno.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 02:26 PM
DANZGLASS
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Default I need to borrow or rent some street tires for the dyno.

So when on the dyno last time my 345/35/18 mts were to tall and rubbed when strapped down on the dyno. I was hopping to borrow some street tires for when my cars done in a couple weeks just for dyno tune time. If anyone has something i can borrow for that time that would be amazing. not sure when but in the next month for sure. Will be at Speed factory in tacoma. Plan on big power so cant use small tires. must be decent wide. Ill even rent them from you if need be.

Thank you!
Old 07-30-2014, 07:09 PM
460HP-YLO-JAKT
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by DANZGLASS
So when on the dyno last time my 345/35/18 mts were to tall and rubbed when strapped down on the dyno. I was hopping to borrow some street tires for when my cars done in a couple weeks just for dyno tune time. If anyone has something i can borrow for that time that would be amazing. not sure when but in the next month for sure. Will be at Speed factory in tacoma. Plan on big power so cant use small tires. must be decent wide. Ill even rent them from you if need be.

Thank you!
Sending you PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:43 AM
Kevin_k
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Speed factory

What are you having the Speed Factory do to your Vette. My son had them build his Integra and is very happy with it. The car makes over 400HP and he has no problem keeping up with me in my stock c5 z06. The thing is I thought the Speed Factory mostly was involved with the Tuner community and therefor might not be the best place to have work done on my Vette.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Seattle C4
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DANZGLASS

Thank you!
If you take it to Brad's Custom Auto in Lake City you won't need to get different tires. Your rear tires come off and the dyno attaches directly to your hubs.

http://www.bradscustomauto.com/

Good Luck!
Old 07-31-2014, 09:17 PM
DANZGLASS
Melting Slicks

I have a tuner and they have a dyno pack also. But the dyno pack cannot handle the tq im making. They have a dynojet also.

Last edited by DANZGLASS; 07-31-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:19 PM
DANZGLASS
Melting Slicks

Speed Factory does do GM just not as much. He tuned my stock motor and it ran like a raped ape at 840/840. I got greedy and we pushed 24lbs and the meth wasnt spraying so it didnt make it. No more meth but forged motor and race gas this time. I am confident in my tuners capability.

Last edited by DANZGLASS; 07-31-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To I need to borrow or rent some street tires for the dyno.

Quick Reply: I need to borrow or rent some street tires for the dyno.