Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Viva Italia show

Old 08-21-2014, 05:37 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Default Viva Italia show

I just received this from one of my friends in the local Alfa Romeo club (yes, it's true, I've had more Italian cars than Corvettes.) Just thought I'd pass it along in case you may be concerned you're not getting enough car shows this weekend.

Viva Italia event... the Italian Car & Motorcycle gathering at Columbia Winery in Woodinville.
(Columbia Winery 14030 NE 145th St, Woodinville 98072) The show is Saturday, August 23 starting at 11 AM and ending around 3 PM.

The event is free to enter, open to all Italian made cars, motorcycles, and even bicycles. Bring it by, shiny or not, and hang out for a few hours with a bunch of others with the same fun Italian passion. Need a break from the sun or conversation, head inside for a flatbread or wine tasting. Fun, and casual. No judging, or voting since this is a gathering to enjoy all the entries. If you can’t stay the whole time, arrive or leave when it best works for you.

Swing by the great Exotics at Redmond Town Center show on the way to Viva Italia for an added bonus! (9-11AM)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Viva Italia show