Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Need help with my meth

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 09:42 PM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Need help with my meth

Injection that is,ha ha. I have a meth injection system on my car but it is not spraying anymore,the pump works when I test it,but it will not spray when I'm in boost,it was setup to start spraying at 4lbs of boost,I haven't changed anything,I did buy a new Hobbs switch thinking that was it,but still no spray. Anyone in the Oly area that has meth injection experience that could help. I have good beer and good scotch for after the job,and if your car needs anything that you need a lift to do any work on I could offer that up.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:08 AM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Crabr1
Injection that is,ha ha. I have a meth injection system on my car but it is not spraying anymore,the pump works when I test it,but it will not spray when I'm in boost,it was setup to start spraying at 4lbs of boost,I haven't changed anything,I did buy a new Hobbs switch thinking that was it,but still no spray. Anyone in the Oly area that has meth injection experience that could help. I have good beer and good scotch for after the job,and if your car needs anything that you need a lift to do any work on I could offer that up.
The jet or jets are probably clogged up.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:03 PM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by fperra
The jet or jets are probably clogged up.
No I don't think that's it,I can put the connection on the bottom spade and it will spray,the bottom spade is for priming the system. I even put air to the Hobbs switch and it will not spray,it shows boost on my gauge and I can feel the Hobbs switch click on. I'm going to call the company that made the kit,if that doesn't help I'll have to call Tom and see if he can take a quick look at it,since he originally installed it.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:10 AM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

I figured it out,the boost line going to the pump in my rear middle cubby,it was ran over something that got warm and it collapsed the tubing,all is good again.

Get notified of new replies

To Need help with my meth

Quick Reply: Need help with my meth