Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Looking for the prior owner of my C5 Z06

Old 04-09-2015, 03:00 AM
SYFgarage
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for the prior owner of my C5 Z06

Hey guys!, I recently bought a one owner 2002 Z06 from Riverside Ford in Sumner WA. I was told it was traded in on a Mustang of some sort. Was just curious if anyone knew maybe who's car it was as I'd like to know more about the cars history. It is super clean and has just over 25K Miles on it..
Old 04-09-2015, 11:43 AM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

BEAUTIFUL. What a dumby the prior owner is to trade that in on a mustang
Old 04-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Srt03
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

That is funny that you are looking for the prior owner. Just yesterday I ran into my old vette. The one I traded in over 3 and 1/2 years ago LOL. Before you hate, my wife and I had a baby and I needed something with more doors and room. Any way, I know it was mine because it still had the MCM hood, LS1 badges, exhaust tips, Z06 front screen inserts, etc. Brought back lots of memories.............not to mention I have been depressed ever since LOL. I found it parked outside of a senior activity center in Auburn.

Might have better luck on some mustang pages though to find the old owner. Beautiful car though!! My favorite color!!
Old 04-09-2015, 03:19 PM
SYFgarage
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol. It is always fun to run across a car you have owned in the past. I knew it was a long shot but figured I'd try! Not sure I can bring myself to search the Mustang forums lol.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:48 AM
MACE_Hardware
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18-'19

That looks like a really nice car.

Did you also look up your wife's former lovers?

I mean, maybe no good comes out of finding the first owner. They may be really sorry they let her go...
Old 04-10-2015, 10:45 AM
mr84monte
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Have you tried doing a vin search on Google? Sometimes people will put that in their ads and you can get a bit more info. I also seem to remember being able to get the info through the DOL for a small fee.

I've ran into my 69 Chevelle SS a few times now. About 10 years after selling it, I saw it in a parking lot and put a note on it telling the person if you want more info, and parts (still had the original steering wheel) let me know. I met him and showed him pictures of the car back when the quarter panel was replaced and other work , which he had no idea about. I found out that a lot of work I did was ruined by a previous owner, but the best part was when I reached under the inner fender (under the hood) and pulled out my spare key. I saw it again 6-7 years ago for sale ($30k the guy was dreaming) and the car was even worse shape, rust and dirty under the hood etc. Made me a bit sad to see it in that shape knowing what I put into it.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for the prior owner of my C5 Z06

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for the prior owner of my C5 Z06