Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Headed down South for a few days

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 11:32 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator
Default Headed down South for a few days

Our yearly trek to Laguna Seca for the (was ALMS, now Tudor) race weekend. This is out 12th or 13th year in a row, every year I take some or all 4 Sons. This year 3 are coming. We meet up with friends from all over the USA (including some locals) and meet up with the teams (many friends) and do tons of hilly walking around the entire track and enjoy much good food and drink.

A newbie to it also meeting us there, NoFakeJake and wife. Look forward to showing them around the place.

See you all next week when we return, Walter and Phil, try not to burn the place down.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:54 PM
grandsport4me1963
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JETninja
Our yearly trek to Laguna Seca for the (was ALMS, now Tudor) race weekend. This is out 12th or 13th year in a row, every year I take some or all 4 Sons. This year 3 are coming. We meet up with friends from all over the USA (including some locals) and meet up with the teams (many friends) and do tons of hilly walking around the entire track and enjoy much good food and drink.

A newbie to it also meeting us there, NoFakeJake and wife. Look forward to showing them around the place.

See you all next week when we return, Walter and Phil, try not to burn the place down.

Went to that a couple years ago and had a great time. I think I still like the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion better though (in August).

Should be a good weekend at Pacific Raceways with the SOVREN Spring Sprints. I'll be hanging out there.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:24 AM
SmileyOr
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I attended the Rolex Historics in 2012 with the featured marque being the Shelby Cobras. They had 37 on the track at one time. Only 1 427 IIRC. There were probably close to 100 originals there and close to 50 expected to race that just couldn't make it out each session. Many more replicas in the parking areas.

Get notified of new replies

To Headed down South for a few days

Quick Reply: Headed down South for a few days