Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Shadow of the mountain/beer run (leavenworth) july 11th,2015

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 11:56 AM
stevezZ06
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Shadow of the mountain/beer run (leavenworth) july 11th,2015

how about a beer run sat july,11th 2015 over to Leavenworth. the Shadow of the mtn car show(Icicle Village,Best western) will be going on all day w trophys sun. many of us cant leave until sat morning so i thought we should have a show/beer run for those that would like to cruise over together. we can have meet ups start at safeway in milton, covington hwy 18 on ramp, safeway n. bend, and safeway Cle Elum. would anyone be interested?
Old 05-26-2015, 09:21 PM
George's_Vette
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Sure, Sally and I will run down for the day and check out the cars and have a few brews, then head home. Beats sitting here in Bumpkin Ville. up in Twisp all day. :-) Or we could go to the Twisp Town Center Exotic car show here in town. Subaru's and old clunkers downtown. But we will miss the Sat. Farmer's Market. Darn my 6th year in a row. Bunch of hippies and old farts selling roots, berries and rocks. Tuff to miss but I'll pass.

That is assuming the Methow Valley is not on fire again this summer and our home is not in danger. Big issue last summer! Was dryer than a popcorn fart. 1% humidity and lightning. It Sucked..... There was so much air traffic over head I felt like I lived off the end of O'Hare. During one fire fight there were 27 aircraft in the air. Helo's, retardant bombers, dippers from Canada, a DC-10. It was impressive to watch the aerial attack and all were welcome to save peoples lives and homes.

We've been to this event before and it's pretty big for Leavenworth. Lots of Corvette's.

Got it on my radar and calendar. Or do I use laser? I forget!

That is if my car still runs after the two recalls are completed this coming Fri. :-( Sucks owning an OLD Corvette. :-) Better to own old then none though!

-George
Twisp, WA

Last edited by George's_Vette; 05-26-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:39 PM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,029 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

If I'm not out of the state at that time, it's something I'd like to do. I'm tentatively marking it on my calendar. I'd meet up at the Milton Safeway....
Old 05-26-2015, 11:43 PM
stevezZ06
Instructor

Originally Posted by Red Racer
If I'm not out of the state at that time, it's something I'd like to do. I'm tentatively marking it on my calendar. I'd meet up at the Milton Safeway....
That's great. Spread the word. It would be great if we can get a lot of cars traveling
Old 05-26-2015, 11:59 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Wife and I could be interested, we love hanging in Leavenworth for the day....
Old 06-10-2015, 02:29 AM
stevezZ06
Instructor

Default Leavenworth car show/ beer run July 11th

Week its a month away! I thought there would be more responses to this thread about meeting/ leaving together. So hopefully I'll here of more people wanting to make this run over the mountain in the next month.

Get notified of new replies

To Shadow of the mountain/beer run (leavenworth) july 11th,2015

Quick Reply: Shadow of the mountain/beer run (leavenworth) july 11th,2015