Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

A Shameless "plug" for a good event

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 05:26 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Default A Shameless "plug" for a good event

This Saturday marks the second annual "Hot Rods and Hydros" event at the Hydroplane Museum in Kent. Details follow. This was really a great show last year and, again, will feature live music and a lot of old race boats.

Last year's "Cacklefest" with the firing of an Unlimited Hydro unmuffled V-12 and at least one of the hot rods will be featured. We are also well along on the restoration of the "Pay n' Pak" winged wonder so come take a look.

This is one of the museum's fund raising events so would love to see many of you there. Here's more details.

http://thunderboats.ning.com/events/...g_invite_event

Don't send me to the nursing home just yet. Keep me working on old boats and giving tours. I know where most of you live and am not adverse to knocking on your door in the middle of the night.

Just sayin'
Old 06-11-2015, 11:42 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Really? You do know the 24 Hours of Lemans starts early Saturday and finishes early Sunday. Bad weekend for it, bummer! My Sons and I will be glued to the TV's and PC's all day and night.....

FYI, Ferrari day at E@RTC is the 20th....
Old 06-12-2015, 03:05 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by JETninja
Really? You do know the 24 Hours of Lemans starts early Saturday and finishes early Sunday. Bad weekend for it, bummer! My Sons and I will be glued to the TV's and PC's all day and night.....

FYI, Ferrari day at E@RTC is the 20th....
You just got to love a family who watches 24-hour races together. Who's idea, yours or Jacobs? You'll be missed, I'm sure. At least we'll know where to find you if need be.

Thanks for the "heads up" on Ferrari Day. I thought I'd attach my magnetic Ferrari badge to the nose of the C6 Aero Lightweight (one of 42) but I can't get it to "stick". Should have paid the premium for the metallic paint, I guess.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:34 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Phil, Phil, Phil, been watching any and all Sportscar racing since ESPN first started showing it (of course ABC before that) and I have gotten all 4 Sons to love it as they grow up. Even the wife loves F1. And owning a few thousand Hot Wheels probably helps, we still buy them! Ha Ha....

Get notified of new replies

To A Shameless "plug" for a good event

Quick Reply: A Shameless "plug" for a good event