Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

HUD installer

Old 07-03-2015, 06:53 PM
09C6inWA
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default HUD installer

I test drove a 2014 C7 that had HUD. I currently drive an '09 C6 1LT which did not come with it.

I've seen HUD kits for sale but have neither the skill or inclination to install it myself.

I live in Bothell. Does anyone know of a shop who can do it? I understand I may have to travel a bit.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:19 PM
mcdonald77
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 09C6inWA
I test drove a 2014 C7 that had HUD. I currently drive an '09 C6 1LT which did not come with it.

I've seen HUD kits for sale but have neither the skill or inclination to install it myself.

I live in Bothell. Does anyone know of a shop who can do it? I understand I may have to travel a bit.
I can email you the factory service manual info on install and removal if you want to attempt it.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:50 PM
HeavyLifter
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mcdonald77
Originally Posted by 09C6inWA

I can email you the factory service manual info on install and removal if you want to attempt it.
If you're willing to wait until mid-August, we'll be settled in our new place in Bonney Lake and I'll have an 800+sq ft garage to work in. Happy to help you install it.
Old 07-05-2015, 02:37 PM
09C6inWA
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HeavyLifter
If you're willing to wait until mid-August, we'll be settled in our new place in Bonney Lake and I'll have an 800+sq ft garage to work in. Happy to help you install it.
That's very generous of you, thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To HUD installer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HUD installer