Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Wheel Straightening Seattle-Tacoma Area

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 04:50 PM
dshawster
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Wheel Straightening Seattle-Tacoma Area

Hi,
I'm fairly new to the forum and the SeaTac area. I want to get some new tires as well as get my wheels straightened and painted at the same time. I've find a local place, Seattle Wheel Service, that will seem to do the trick but was wondering if anybody in the area knows of a reputable shop that will do good work at a fair price? Any help is appreciated!

Dave
Old 09-26-2015, 02:25 PM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 519 Likes on 294 Posts

Just reading your title, I was going to suggest Seattle Wheel Service; I've used them for fixing curb rash and polishing and was overall pleased with the work they did. I have also used Steve at Wheel Wizard in Bellevue and been happy with his work as well.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:52 PM
dshawster
Instructor

Thanks for the info, I think I'll check out Seattle Wheel as they are much closer to me.

Originally Posted by AaronZ51
Just reading your title, I was going to suggest Seattle Wheel Service; I've used them for fixing curb rash and polishing and was overall pleased with the work they did. I have also used Steve at Wheel Wizard in Bellevue and been happy with his work as well.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:20 PM
rwerth7
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Also check out Cascade Wheel, LLC in Lynnwood 425.778.4672. They have straightened out and refinished a couple of alloy wheels for me and my son. Excellent work. Highly recommend.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:11 AM
HDLARRY
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

You may have already solved your problems but I thought I should mention Dependable Wheel Repair in Renton. They fixed a couple of curb rashed 22" aluminum wheels from my F150 truck. Excellent work at a good price. I also checked Yelp before sending this and could not find anything negative about them.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:26 PM
dshawster
Instructor

I called Seattle Wheel Service a couple times and left a message but never heard back from them so I went with Wheel Wizard. I picked the wheels up yesterday and I'm having the tires mounted. I'll post pics as soon as I can. Thanks for all the recommendations!
Old 10-11-2015, 10:07 PM
dshawster
Instructor

Here are some pictures of the finished wheels, sorry for the low quality cell phone pics. I'm happy with the overall quality of work, I had some pretty bad curb rash where some metal was missing and they got it all squared away.

I was super bummed after getting them put on, when I test drove it I found a out my passenger side rear wheel bearing is completely shot so I only drove it about 300 ft. Just another project and $$ spent.
Attached Images    

Get notified of new replies

To Wheel Straightening Seattle-Tacoma Area

Quick Reply: Wheel Straightening Seattle-Tacoma Area