Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

I have sold many Corvettes to the Northwest. Mike Furman at Criswell

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default I have sold many Corvettes to the Northwest. Mike Furman at Criswell

~In the last two years I have sold and delivered over 100 New Corvettes to the Pacific Northwest area customers and another 150 Corvettes to California Corvette enthusiasts. I just wanted to let you know that I am capable of doing this several different ways. Your Corvette Factory order can be drop shipped for a Courtesy delivery to a Chevrolet dealer near you... You can place your order with me and pick it up at the Corvette Museum or have it transported enclosed carrier from Criswell to your driveway... or you can fly in and drive it home. Your State tax only not Maryland.
~I currently have 150+ New Corvettes available, 10-12 Used Corvettes and as many allocations as needed to place special orders.
Call my desk direct line 301 212 4420 to discuss your next Corvette. I have been selling Corvettes for 38 years now so my experience does matter. I also have owned 15 Corvettes so my passion is 2nd to none for the Corvette brand. I am a Lifetime member for the Corvette Museum (#3003) and my NCRS # is 19053. Check out my Corvette deliveries (video's) on my Facebook page CorvetteFurman. You can also see inventory (and How to video's) on my Corvette dedicated web page corvettefurman.com ...but you need to call me for your Forum pricing...301 212 4420...I promise to make your Corvette buying experience what you deserve when purchasing America's Best Sports Car. "I ship Nationwide and have done so for nearly 4 Decades!"

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
"I ship Nationwide!"
301-212-4420
mfurman@criswellauto.com
corvettefurman.com

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 02-09-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Quick Reply: I have sold many Corvettes to the Northwest. Mike Furman at Criswell