Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Anyone going to Cruzin Chelan this year

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 10:49 PM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Anyone going to Cruzin Chelan this year

It is June 3 and 4. Last year my buddy - Dave- (also has a C5 and owns Culinary Apple in Chelan) and I went. We caught up with Mick (C7). we had the three parked in front of Dave's store and a 02 CC conversion parked there as well.

Good times!
Old 03-29-2016, 11:44 AM
HDLARRY
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Hadn't really thought about this but will put it on my calendar as an optional weekend get-away.

There are a lot of other things going on that weekend and listed on the Cruzin Magazine Calendar. http://www.cruzinmag.com/calendar.html
Old 03-29-2016, 11:54 AM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Larry:

Let me know fi you go...we will initiate you into Corvettes of Chelan CC! We have one rule...no rules... but we have a sweet logo:

Old 03-29-2016, 04:29 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by 00Midnight
Larry:

Let me know fi you go...we will initiate you into Corvettes of Chelan CC! We have one rule...no rules... but we have a sweet logo:

I didn't know there was a Chelan Corvette Club. Wish I'd known that last year during our Museum's annual event. Not to hijack the thread but don't forget another event over there in October.

http://www.mahoganyandmerlot.com/event-schedule.html

Love the logo. Could use a hydroplane instead of the sailboat though.

Old 03-29-2016, 05:53 PM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

I know the event very well. I have attended it in the past. matter of fact I keep a boat in the city marina and always pull my boat out before your even so to maximize the number of slips available...I hav eon eof th elargetst slips in that marina.

BTW, the Corvette club in Chelan is a fun thing...only two of us in it right now. I had one of my graphic designers build a logo so we could claim club membership for last year's car shows. If you wanna join let me know I can tell you where to get a shirt embroidered and a sign made.
The following users liked this post:
last901 (03-29-2016)
Old 03-29-2016, 05:54 PM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Oh yeah, John walker and Micth Evans are friends of mine...not close but they do know me...
Old 03-29-2016, 06:12 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

I know the event very well. I have attended it in the past. matter of fact I keep a boat in the city marina and always pull my boat out before your even so to maximize the number of slips available...I hav eon eof th elargetst slips in that marina.

BTW, the Corvette club in Chelan is a fun thing...only two of us in it right now. I had one of my graphic designers build a logo so we could claim club membership for last year's car shows. If you wanna join let me know I can tell you where to get a shirt embroidered and a sign made.
Only 2 members? That's about right I suspect given some of the politics and arguments I've encountered over the years with other (non-Corvette) organizations. Sounds like my kind of club. (once you put a hydroplane on the logo....). Of course that would raise the membership by 50% and that's when the trouble starts.

BTW, the organizers of the M&M event have added a car show for the last couple of years and it's been great. Not a lot of cars, but at least most of which I'd never seen before. The event has all the makings of being a huge event, but IMO seems to need a little help yet. The boats are certainly a big draw, but I haven't seen a big effort yet by the wineries. Maybe it's there, but there doesn't seem to be any effort to bring everything together. The car show could certainly use some help and I suspect that it's more a matter of space than anything else. It has such potential and Chelan is a wonderful place to be in the fall. The Courtwrights are great hosts and I wish the City would become more (obviously) involved.

Maybe the Chelan Corvette group should host an event during the festival.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:08 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Hey! Where's my membership card and other accoutrements that accompany full membership in the Chelan Corvette Group?

Kidding kidding....
Old 04-22-2016, 06:27 PM
HDLARRY
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Larry:

Since my original response in March I have committed to being in Pasco for the Corvettes on the Columbia gathering that same weekend. So unfortunately I will not be going to Chelan this year.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:15 PM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Send me a PM and I can let you know how to get a polo shirt and hat. And what sing make has the logo for a sign for your vette.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone going to Cruzin Chelan this year

Quick Reply: Anyone going to Cruzin Chelan this year