Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

marysville BBQ

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 01:34 PM
cherokee433FL
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
Default marysville BBQ

my wife and i stopped in at jeff's Texas style BBQ in marysville, wash., for the first time yesterday and sampled his BBQ. We met him and his wife, and spent some time getting acquainted and talking corvettes. His place is a little small, but the food is excellent and so is the experience. the common denominator of course is corvettes in general since that is his background and has made his business possible. Corvette ownership is always a conversation starter and once the topic is started, it is self generating for everyone. we would like to urge all those who might be in the area and interested in excellent BBQ to stop in and enjoy a meal and good conversation. the location is on the 9200 block of State st., in Marysville, Wash., on the west side of the street.
The following users liked this post:
last901 (05-14-2016)
Old 05-14-2016, 02:20 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Yeah, a bunch of us ate there late last year shortly after he had opened it. Good food and Jeff is a great guy...
Old 05-14-2016, 09:52 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by cherokee433FL
my wife and i stopped in at jeff's Texas style BBQ in marysville, wash., for the first time yesterday and sampled his BBQ. We met him and his wife, and spent some time getting acquainted and talking corvettes. His place is a little small, but the food is excellent and so is the experience. the common denominator of course is corvettes in general since that is his background and has made his business possible. Corvette ownership is always a conversation starter and once the topic is started, it is self generating for everyone. we would like to urge all those who might be in the area and interested in excellent BBQ to stop in and enjoy a meal and good conversation. the location is on the 9200 block of State st., in Marysville, Wash., on the west side of the street.
Thanks for the reminder. I had planned to get up there earlier but wasn't able to make it. We'll get there Jeff.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:05 PM
NW94Z
Melting Slicks

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

I've hit Jeff's the last two weeks in a row. Debating making it three. Best BBQ I have found outside of Texas. He should have done this sooner.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:06 AM
Grim Reaper
Race Director

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Stopped in there today and talked to Jeff and had dinner. The brisket was awesome. Definitely on my return list

Joe, he said you'd probably be there tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:51 AM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

Received 155 Likes on 102 Posts
2017 C7 of Year Finalist

I will probably stop by after I pick my Vette up from the painter in Kirkland.

Get notified of new replies

To marysville BBQ

Quick Reply: marysville BBQ